The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

So my gf just surprised me with tickets to go see Bohemian Rhapsody.  Movie starts in an hour, so I won't be around tonight.

I think pickle is the safest bet for today.  That clear out nontown and gives us another night to use abilities and see if we can nail down scum.

If not pickle, I think ksj is the right way to go.  Swag makes some good points on him and squire, but if squire is godfather, trying to lynch him would likely be a waste.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You have to have some kind of info you can give us? No? 

In a sense yes I do.

Khodder is indeed a neighbor (no idea his alignment but as things go on I think he might be mafia, read below)

I was roleblocked n3 (presumably by rags based on his claim) this would mean Rags is mafia and knows who was roleblocked by them, or Khodder hasn't been entirely truthful about his role.

If I wasn't roleblocked I could have told you what KSJ role was.

Swag and one of Rags/Khodder is mafia imo

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Might as well claim now, right. 

I'm the other.  My wincon is to outlive 3 people.  Once I do, I will win and be removed from the game.  I can win alongside either town or mafia.

I had 3 moves

2 shot stakeout: I would learn if the person is who I have to outlive and their role.  

1 shot commute

1 shot day vig

I hit @Matts4313 bc I fully believed he was mafia and it would provide us with more info and I think it has.  

I have a good idea who the final 2 mafia are based on some pushes and lack of corroborating evidence to claims.  

You want mafia it's swag the second one is a bit more iffy and will become clearer soon. 

Pickle Rick

I known other with a kill ability.  Wincon that is unverifiable.  Too much of a risk to keep around.

Just now, squire12 said:

Pickle Rick

I known other with a kill ability.  Wincon that is unverifiable.  Too much of a risk to keep around.

I don't have a kill ability.  I just had the one day vig hit.  That's why I waited to use it.  I am no more a threat to town then say the leader of the Barksdale gang. If I wanted to, I could just have stayed quite and got myself role blocked like matts and watch town miss lynch again but that's not how I play. I love the hunt and town needs the help. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't have a kill ability.  I just had the one day vig hit.  That's why I waited to use it.  I am no more a threat to town then say the leader of the Barksdale gang. If I wanted to, I could just have stayed quite and got myself role blocked like matts and watch town miss lynch again but that's not how I play. I love the hunt and town needs the help. 

I know you used a day hit.  that does not mean you do not have a second shot.  Matts is a perfect example of a stated 1-shot civ vig that was really a 2-shot.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In a sense yes I do.

Khodder is indeed a neighbor (no idea his alignment but as things go on I think he might be mafia, read below)

I was roleblocked n3 (presumably by rags based on his claim) this would mean Rags is mafia and knows who was roleblocked by them, or Khodder hasn't been entirely truthful about his role.

I already said that I did block you N3.  Didn't and still don't trust you.  

Just now, squire12 said:

I know you used a day hit.  that does not mean you do not have a second shot.  Matts is a perfect example of a stated 1-shot civ vig that was really a 2-shot.

That's my point I didn't have to claim just stayed quite, posted 3 gifs and voted as night ended.  Then I could just use the other hit.  Also having a day hit and a night hit has never been seen on this site in over a year.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I already said that I did block you N3.  Didn't and still don't trust you.  

I am confirming your claim.  I tried to stakeout ksj and was roleblocked.  Meaning you were successful.  So that leads one to conclude that either you are mafia and roleblocked me and khodder is mafia and you just threw that in bc you know he didn't do anything n1. 

Or, khodder is hiding something about his role bc you claimed you were also successful in roleblocking him 

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So my gf just surprised me with tickets to go see Bohemian Rhapsody.  Movie starts in an hour, so I won't be around tonight.

I think pickle is the safest bet for today.  That clear out nontown and gives us another night to use abilities and see if we can nail down scum.

If not pickle, I think ksj is the right way to go.  Swag makes some good points on him and squire, but if squire is godfather, trying to lynch him would likely be a waste.

Bohemian Rhapsody is real good, enjoy mate.

I can get behind a PR lynch since he's the other, the fewer non-town the better. 

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In a sense yes I do.

@Pickle Rick  what is your information on the bolded above?  

Here is my issue with Khodder.  He seemed to have some insight on the "super hit" concept as he brought it up after N1 (at least I think that is when it was).

I asked him about it at that time.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is real good, enjoy mate.

I can get behind a PR lynch since he's the other, the fewer non-town the better. 

Queen is my all-time favorite band, so I am excited.  

Agreed here.  I don't think I believe him in that touch is the last, that he can win with everyone, or that the abilities he has said are truthful.

Archived