The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, khodder said:

Malf is out here doing Malf things. I've not played a lot but correct me if I'm wrong he plays pretty much identical no matter what

Lately he's been saying that he's going to change the way he plays. But usually its his same style, maybe just a little less active.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Fair call.

Actual thoughts, Both Dome and Orca seem to both be going out of their way to push thoughts reads and appear pro town.

Bcb posting to show up and do nothing else is...interesting 

Malf is out here doing Malf things. I've not played a lot but correct me if I'm wrong he plays pretty much identical no matter what.

Rest of the thread is WAYTA talk probably some Mafia chilling in thread there, but I'll check it more when I'm not on a phone.

You didn't flip out, lose your cool, or just flail about.  Seems like you are in fact better than a number of people here already.  

Nice to see real reads.  Why not mention that as part of your first post?

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

Malf is out here doing Malf things. I've not played a lot but correct me if I'm wrong he plays pretty much identical no matter what.

Malf has been an easy read the last year or so IMO. Civ game so far. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I suppose deliberate avoidance of conversation, artificial contributions to discussion, feigned utility, and forced lighthearted banter are not indications of a fellow trying to blend around here. Ho hum.

FbEI3AQ.gif

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

You’re really oversimplifying the logic behind my comment here. Adding a little narrative too.

Remember when your brother got all heated over malf asking if he copy/pasted? 

This is what pickle said about copy/pasting. He was mad because the accusation was false, but his strong reaction was because the conclusion was right. It’s a tough spot to be. Your reaction has been similar.

1) Lots of players have a unique way of playing

2) people not understanding what you’re doing or why you’re doing it isn’t as helpful to your teammates as you might think

Saying “I don’t remember X play this way before” is very different than your defense of “Ive never done that before” as evidence that you couldn’t have done it this time. 

Your reaction so far has been WAY more interesting that the small things I’ve decided to pick at day 1

Huge difference. I'm owning it. I am being defensive strongly and told you why. Also, that was mechanical about a post  lettering and not why he did or said something. If u said I was a civ doing this (buttering up to stay alive) as well I'd still be defensive. You asked why I was being strongly defensive and I explained it in detail. What do you expect me to say or do? Not in me to stay quiet about that reason. 

Archived