The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Squire was feeling pretty damn good about himself. He had convinced everyone that he was bulletproof, and he felt it.

You know what, my man?” he heard from behind him. He turned to see the remaining Barksdale gang. “We've decided you're a dirty cop after all.”

No! I'm bulletproof!” Squire pleaded. “I'm supposed to survive three shots in the show!”

Let's just test that theory!” the gang yelled as they began beating on him.

Squire was soon dead. He was nowhere near bulletproof.

@squire12 was beaten to death! He was Detective Jimmy McNulty (Mafia Jailkeeper; 2-shot Ninja)

James wasn't too worried about this gang war. Sure, he was involved, he did quite a few illegal things helping out his clients, but he was a man of the courts! What lawyer isn't a little crooked, right? It's his job to protect the criminals!

He heard a knock on his door accompanied with the a shout of “police!” His heart stopped. He knew what was coming.

You're under arrest for association with the Barksdale Gang.” Those words he'll never forget as he rots in jail.

@James has been arrested and sentenced to prison! He was Maurice Levy (Town Limited Doctor)

I will busy tomorrow night so night 5 will be tomorrow, Sunday, November 3, at 4PM EST. If this is a problem I can probably sneak it in around 9PM EST, but I'd need someone to handle vote counts up until then.

Day 5 starts now!

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you picked someone that had already been investigated? 

Yeah.  I fully expected to be roleblocked by the person who wanted me lynched (makes you wonder).  I didn't want to double up on KSJ so I went went with the person he claimed was town.  Thinking James could have been the godfather and just appeared town., knowing his role would have helped 

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah.  I fully expected to be roleblocked by the person who wanted me lynched (makes you wonder).  I didn't want to double up on KSJ so I went went with the person he claimed was town.  Thinking James could have been the godfather and just appeared town., knowing his role would have helped 

Dingo khodder and swag would have all been better choices 

Archived