The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

I don't even know what to believe.

Ragnarok and Dingo have yet to say anything related to their role from last night.  Meaning, KSJ's claim has two independent chances of being CC'd.  Assuming, KSJ is claiming it occurred last night, which he has yet to directly state.

Not much can be assessed in that direction without Dingo or Ragnarok sharing.

55 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't even know what to believe.

Ragnarok and Dingo have yet to say anything related to their role from last night.  Meaning, KSJ's claim has two independent chances of being CC'd.  Assuming, KSJ is claiming it occurred last night, which he has yet to directly state.

Not much can be assessed in that direction without Dingo or Ragnarok sharing.

I have nothing to share unfortunately. 

On the plus side given it is 5-1-1 we can afford a "mislynch"

if we take out pickle rick we enter day 6 at 4-1 and avoid any chance that the other wins by themselves. We can then regroup and work on pulling out the final mafia.

It's not the most aggressive move, but does ensure that its a Civ win or a Mafia win and lines it up with a heavy Civ lean.

3 hours ago, khodder said:

On the plus side given it is 5-1-1 we can afford a "mislynch"

if we take out pickle rick we enter day 6 at 4-1 and avoid any chance that the other wins by themselves. We can then regroup and work on pulling out the final mafia.

It's not the most aggressive move, but does ensure that its a Civ win or a Mafia win and lines it up with a heavy Civ lean.

The thing to consider with the other is that, by pickles own accord, his objective was to outlive 3 people. Seeing as he is claiming to be Omar little I’d have to imagine it’d be barksdale members. So essentially then he would lose if he made it to the end but 1 or more of those 3 were still alive. 

Move never seen an other role lose if they made it to the end unless there was another other role that was essentially their rival. 

7 hours ago, khodder said:

Ratio is 5-1-1.

@DingoLadd can you reveal your character name ( if you haven't already)

@kingseanjohn are you now largely useless as a role? Have you claimed a character? 

@SwAg ideas?

@Pickle Rick thoughts?

@theuntouchable any more moves?

@Ragnarok Care to let us in on your role and moves?

If we go by way of information in thread, rags would be the final scum. 

Lynch pickle today, rags tomorrow. If it’s not rags, the order should go dingo, ksj IMO.

Archived