The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, so everyone’s claims make sense to me except for dingo. 

I could be wrong but I don’t think whicker really provides his people with cover roles. 

Donette doesn’t make sense as a person to be in the game 

I agree.

I would also be amazed if Stringer was not.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

My last invest came back that dingo was a member of the Barksdale Gang.

The biggest thing that has me worried about that is that based on the write up, I think the last scum is someone the group would have likely trusted. I could easily see it where that person would be immune to invest 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, so everyone’s claims make sense to me except for dingo. 

I could be wrong but I don’t think whicker really provides his people with cover roles. 

Donette doesn’t make sense as a person to be in the game 

This is fair but if I was gonna pick a character to use as a cover, wouldn't it be an actual gang member? 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Dingo do you know olexmad?

Yeah from BDL. 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

My last invest came back that dingo was a member of the Barksdale Gang.

I am not a member to my knowledge. But I haven't seen the show and that could just be specific wording from Whicker.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

This is fair but if I was gonna pick a character to use as a cover, wouldn't it be an actual gang member? 

Yeah from BDL. 

I am not a member to my knowledge. But I haven't seen the show and that could just be specific wording from Whicker.

The worry would be that you weren’t sure what people were in the show.

xmad has a very weird habit of liking posts at odd times. You do that too. 

I’m not sure I like how easily khodder went with the idea. I suspected that it would be met with a bit of a resistance to be honest. 

My thought process is that the faction kill most likely wouldn’t be impacted by not voting during the day. Maybe khodder knows this and that’s why he was happy to do it??

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not sure I like how easily khodder went with the idea. I suspected that it would be met with a bit of a resistance to be honest. 

My thought process is that the faction kill most likely wouldn’t be impacted by not voting during the day. Maybe khodder knows this and that’s why he was happy to do it??

I wonder if it has to do with the difference in the wording of the kills.  Maybe that indicates something different.  Or a different member of the scum group using the kill.  

Archived