The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, SwAg said:

Maybe be nicer to me next time and it won’t happen like that :<

i didnt mean it in a bad way :)

i like your posts in general.

you had a real command of the game, and id like to continue to see you play 

however, fakeclaiming civs has killed more games than i can count

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

see, this is why you're terrible at this game. You would have believed him to be the vig for a couple days, after he killed the host confirm vig.

No one confirmed you were the vig. You changed your story at every other post, didnt read the rules, used 75% of your posts to bash players instead of scum hunt...Dingo had large questions on his claim as well. You were closer to mafia then civ...and it helped civs imo when Pickle hit you. I called Pickle D1 as the Other, all i said is I would have believed it for a couple of days. He was more civ then you lol

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Whatever.  My play didn’t work.  It was at least motivated by strategy, in addition to Malf hurting my feelings by calling me reckless.  How you like that recklessness?!  You bully

Probably should have owned up that it was fake imo. If Rags doesnt his you I wonder if you are lynched at the end

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No one confirmed you were the vig. You changed your story at every other post, didnt read the rules, used 75% of your posts to bash players instead of scum hunt...Dingo had large questions on his claim as well. You were closer to mafia then civ...and it helped civs imo when Pickle hit you. I called Pickle D1 as the Other, all i said is I would have believed it for a couple of days. He was more civ then you lol

That's why it hurt when I was lynched 

:(

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@theuntouchable => You are dumb, Dingo was cleared by the investigator

@SwAg => You would have had MVP imo, if you hadnt bought into Rags story

@Pickle Rick => Mostly a good game, but you shouldnt have told town about the 3 kill win condition. Good job hitting me, I was going to hit you that night. I even said it in thread (He Isnt Though).

@khodder Why were you listening to Orca? He sucks at this game, I told you that.

@The Orca You still suck at this game. Quit trying to read me and convince others; you are never right.

@Whicker Good game, thanks!

To be fair Rags was pretty much our consensus vote from about N3/4 I just couldn't get on here enough to post some of our thoughts.

Yeah, I get that fake claiming Town can do that.   But this game was somewhat of a perfect storm to bring that type of behavior out from me.  I think I’ve done it in less than 8 games, and it’s worked at least 5 times.

I was the Doctor and concerned about the NK while protecting others.  If I hit, I could have coaxed out a kill and survived if luck was with me on which they used.

Then, I wanted to let everyone know I ain’t no ***** in my first game.  On top of you hurting my feelings, of course.

Just now, Malfatron said:

when in doubt, always lynch " friendly other."

it was the right move, regardless of result

I know it was, I had a feeling killing Matts the way I did would result in my death, but you just gotta have some some fun every few games. 

Archived