The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

All information matters. But beating your head against the wall does not. 

What do you think the expected outcomes are from this line of questioning? 

I'm not beating my head against a wall. I asked one time once he told me he was still allowed to talk to orca. 

If he can talk to orca, and post what orca is saying, why wouldn't we take advantage of that?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm not beating my head against a wall. I asked one time once he told me he was still allowed to talk to orca. 

If he can talk to orca, and post what orca is saying, why wouldn't we take advantage of that?

Because there is nothing useful to be gained there. 

What advantage does it give us?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Because there is nothing useful to be gained there. 

What advantage does it give us?

You don't see how opening a line of communication with a dead player can provide an advantage?

Arguing with you is the only time I ever feel like I'm banging my head against the wall.

50 minutes ago, khodder said:

Nope, more worried that Orca may also be in Mafia chatty and be working with them to generally mislead me.

Orca flipped Wallace (town neighbor), why would he be in the mafia chatty?

47 minutes ago, khodder said:

That is correct. We also were able to.l communicate offsite.

So your alignments were not told to you, interesting

27 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s very odd that this would be allowed.

I have a current PM convo with him from a different game I hosted. We haven’t talked since the game started. What’s the Subject line of said PM?

Don't do this.  Based on a few things I definitely feel they are still in a chat together.  Also still being in a chat together makes sense bc mafia usually can stay in the chat after their death and still contribute.  

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

He already came back Barksdale. you think his death writeup was different than his alignment?

I can't imagine that he was covered up and flipped Wallace, do you?

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Are you really asking for a subject line of a PM that is outside the game forum?

I will never be in favor of that type of question.  

I agree completely 

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its not needed anyways. The orange name and obsession with me is enough to prove that he is indeed in chat with him. Plus his role has been host verified. Of course they are still in chat together; thats common sense. 

Bingo

Sorry for the multi quotes, it was just easier 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

You don't see how opening a line of communication with a dead player can provide an advantage?

Arguing with you is the only time I ever feel like I'm banging my head against the wall.

Not if that player is Orca. 

Just now, James said:

idk about this part. Thats like saying mafia has an advantage after one of them dies.

Just now, James said:

(because they can still communicate)

It's not really the same at all. How often do you have a 100% verified civ able to talk after N1? 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It's not really the same at all. How often do you have a 100% verified civ able to talk after N1? 

Literally every single game there is a civ chat. Me and Whicker did it. I also did it with Rags IIRC. Its super common. 

Archived