The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, SwAg said:

Universal backup was my next question.  That seems to mean something to you, which is what?

Depending on the answer, my concerns may be alleviated.  But I don't know how you police that if he replaced into a scum faction, which then exacerbates the information asymmetry.  Honor code, I suppose.

He replaces the first civ special that dies. So if they were vig, he becomes the vig. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Universal backup was my next question.  That seems to mean something to you, which is what?

Depending on the answer, my concerns may be alleviated.  But I don't know how you police that if he replaced into a scum faction, which then exacerbates the information asymmetry.  Honor code, I suppose.

it meants he'd get the role of the first powered civ to die. So we wouldn't lose the first one initially. 

With his death coming n1, he was essentially a normie. He could've join the scum to replace mookie because he has no info they don't

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

it meants he'd get the role of the first powered civ to die. So we wouldn't lose the first one initially. 

With his death coming n1, he was essentially a normie. He could've join the scum to replace mookie because he has no info they don't

But, if he's the universal replacement, wouldn't that be universal?  Not exclusive to Town?  Since the other role was Town Neighbor?  Or am I making an artificial distinction?  Actually, I think that's what you're telling me.  Just ignore that, thanks.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, my overall goal is to eliminate threats to Barksdale, so I suppose you could say lynching bcb is part and parcel to that goal.

bcb

i think everyone should be heeding this advice right now. 

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49)
Ragnarok
Squire
Bcb – James (44)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44)
James 2.0
Touch – Dingo (37)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40)
KSJ – Squire (53)
Swag – Bcb (46)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38)
Ted
Dingo

Vote Count:
2 Matts – Khodder, Pickle
2 Bcb – Swag, Dome
1 Dome – Matts
1 Dingo – Touch
1 James – Bcb
1 Squire – KSJ

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

depends on the person. 

Stop with the name calling.

Read what i said. actually read it, then you'll see that you're the one who is confused. not me. I'll accept your apology.

you have orca answer one final question, his correct answer would verify that khodder didn't change anything. if he doesn't give us the answer, then khodder lied or changed something.

its very simple matts. very simple.

I hate to side with someone who resorts to name calling, but I agree with @Matts4313.  If we confirm orca is in the chat with @khodder that's one thing.  Then the answers/thoughts that follow could very easily be khodder'a and not the orca.  There is no way to verify the subsequent answers/thoughts.  

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Did James ever provide information on his initial role prior to replacing Mookie?  Or is that type of information share not in the subculture here?

He is suppose to play without any previous knowledge or thoughts from before he reentered the game 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

There is no way to verify the subsequent answers/thoughts.  

I already explained this. you ask a series of questions, or orca sends a series of messages for khodder to post. 

You have orca answer one final question to confirm that khodder didn't change anything. If he doesn't answer or gives the wrong answer we don't trust the info and lynch khodder. 

It's very easy. 

Just now, Dome said:

I already explained this. you ask a series of questions, or orca sends a series of messages for khodder to post. 

You have orca answer one final question to confirm that khodder didn't change anything. If he doesn't answer or gives the wrong answer we don't trust the info and lynch khodder. 

It's very easy. 

I can respond with the easy way to break that, but it might give khodder the idea. 

Just now, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick 

you of all people should be the most confident that orca could say something and you would know it was him.

It's a little troubling you're having trouble with this and can't see a way around it. 

The answer from the Orca would be easy to figure out and I agree with that, it's the other info that I would be suspect of.  It's very easy to manipulate what you suggested.  I figured it out in 30 seconds, unless I'm missing something lol. 

Archived