The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Scum have an agenda to kill others IMO. Swaggypoo has been hunting the other since the start of the game. What say you?

I think it's his first game on a new forum with a bunch of people he doesn't know.  Not reading much into that just yet.  I don't think scum Swag would make this play here in his first game cause he wouldn't know how it would or wouldn't backfire.  

But once again, once he gets a bit more settled in games here, I wouldn't put anything past him.  

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is really starting to feel like your scum game

If you really feel that way, just let mafia hit me. I can pretty much guarantee that I wont make it ~1-2 more nights. If I am alive 2 days from now, Ill vote myself for the lynch. 

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think it's his first game on a new forum with a bunch of people he doesn't know.  Not reading much into that just yet.  I don't think scum Swag would make this play here in his first game cause he wouldn't know how it would or wouldn't backfire.  

But once again, once he gets a bit more settled in games here, I wouldn't put anything past him.  

Under what circumstance would you lynch Swag?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why did he softclaim with only 2 votes mid day?

If I had to guess, it's for the same reasons I mentioned above.  He's never played here and doesn't know a lot of y'all.  So he is being more conservative.

Or just to be a smartass and have some fun.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

If I had to guess, it's for the same reasons I mentioned above.  He's never played here and doesn't know a lot of y'all.  So he is being more conservative.

Or just to be a smartass and have some fun.  

Swags asked for our top players list and the #1 target was hit. If you or I are hit N2, that is a huge red flag. 

We need to consolidate votes soon. I think @khodder and @Pickle Rick wont move, so we need at least 4 on someone else assuming mafia will jump on my BW (and they arent already there).

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Swags asked for our top players list and the #1 target was hit. If you or I are hit N2, that is a huge red flag. 

We need to consolidate votes soon. I think @khodder and @Pickle Rick wont move, so we need at least 4 on someone else assuming mafia will jump on my BW (and they arent already there).

Why do you assume I won't move?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why do you assume I won't move?

Because you find every single thing I say scummy beyond reason. 

Though I do recognize the post earlier. I even liked it. 

I want to push KSJ, I dont think I have the backing to do it though. IF nothing else, lets see if he cracks. Ted is another in the same boat. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Because you find every single thing I say scummy beyond reason. 

Though I do recognize the post earlier. I even liked it. 

I want to push KSJ, I dont think I have the backing to do it though. IF nothing else, lets see if he cracks. Ted is another in the same boat. 

I'm all for pushing KSJ.  Leaving a joke vote on the orca d1 caught my attention and he hasn't really done anything since page 11 when he made the vote.

I also don't like that we both have someone in common that seems suspect.  

I really want to hear more from swag as well.  The soft claims aside, the origin of the item he received is standing out to me as a weak link in his story.

Archived