The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Then, I don’t think I would limit fake claims to only minor characters from one season.

I don’t think they’d necessarily be limited to that. But fake roles could/would definitely include some of those characters. Usually main characters in a themed game are true to their alignment.

In the whicker game when I was scum whicker, he gave us a handful of safe claims and we had to figure it out from there. Bcb has done the same. That’s how I do it too. 

So it’s not a strong tell no.

But it definitely isn’t a character I think would have to be included in the barksdale faction.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s your softclaim I’m eluding to with that post.

IMO it could be a cover role and i want more feedback on it.

just seemed odd for you to like that post, unless you’re not claiming what I think you are. 

Or I liked it cause you figured it out.... 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah. Whicker definitely gave them cover roles, characters they know won’t be in the game. 

So do you think a character who died season 1 would be a cover role?

Maybe?  Whicker had plenty of options for set up.  Dunno if speculating on that would really help us.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:
1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

This is really starting to feel like your scum game

If you really feel that way, just let mafia hit me. I can pretty much guarantee that I wont make it ~1-2 more nights. If I am alive 2 days from now, Ill vote myself for the lynch. 

Or you could have won by then as mafia/other

Just now, bcb1213 said:

If we're really getting into liking posts questions, I have no hope for the game here 

I’m just wondering why it took you so long to notice I knew your claim. I wasn’t subtle lol.

It made me think that I didn’t know your claim, cause you liked the post where I was questioning your claim rather than the previous posts where I was confirming I knew it.

So I’m not so much questioning your motive, but making sure there wasn’t a misunderstanding 

My understanding of The Wire is that there is an internal struggle within the Barksdales.  A lot of that tension is rooted in Stringer, right now we are Barksdale, but susceptible to conversion to his ideation of Barksdale.  And police are either immune to recruitment, or can be recruited since Stringer engages in public corruption.

Archived