Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bobby816

GDT: Week 7 Jets vs Bears

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Once again,  Did Rishard Matthews or #18 play the game today?

We did not need him today, you saw how well we did without him. Bowles sure get the most of his players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

To have him, Jets have to let go of Maccagnan.  Sound good.

shucks. just a chance we’ll have to take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

To have him, Jets have to let go of Maccagnan.  Sound good.

Fine by me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This by far this was the worst game the O line had this year.  They got no push at all on the running game, even without Mack, they broke down, on just about pass play. Both Darnold, & Rosen ended up with the two most DYSFUNCTIONAL teams in the NFL. Although Rosen did throw two late TD pass to beat the 49ers but took a beaten doing it. How Macc, is going to put a competitive team on the field is beyond me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

This by far this was the worst game the O line had this year.  They got no push at all on the running game, even without Mack, they broke down, on just about pass play. Both Darnold, & Rosen ended up with the two most DYSFUNCTIONAL teams in the NFL. Although Rosen did throw two late TD pass to beat the 49ers but took a beaten doing it. How Macc, is going to put a competitive team on the field is beyond me.

This loss is on the FO to be honest. It’s criminal to send Darnold out there with what we had today. I’m actually surprised he did as well as he did. He made Burnett look almost NFL quality and didn’t turn the ball over either. Like I’ve said for a decade. When we address offense this franchise will win. We haven’t and we continue to lose. Get WRs, a RB and OL and we will win!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya this was a bad game but I like how they had Harrison in at Center. We also had no WR and only one RB. Cannon is not that good. Once he gets hit he goes down. The Jets are a very young team that will hit skids here and there. I'm more interested in how he does against the Pats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A positive from this game was the secondary. You take away Cohens TD (screen pass) and we only have up 150yds all game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im down for cleaning house including mac. Bowles should have stuck w our old offensive coordinator. Macc csnt draft to save his life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

A positive from this game was the secondary. You take away Cohens TD (screen pass) and we only have up 150yds all game.

Yes I agree, and this guy Roberts had another strong game playing CB. It was the front seven who gave us nothing. We have a cancer in the front office, from the scouting Dept to the GM, owner & coach. Till this changes nothing on the field will change. This offseason could be a nightmare if Macc, fails again, We have only one pick in the first 70 first picks in the draft. The 100 million he has for FA players, what will he do with that? We need a new regime who are offensive minded, that is the key for Jets success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Yes I agree, and this guy Roberts had another strong game playing CB. It was the front seven who gave us nothing. We have a cancer in the front office, from the scouting Dept to the GM, owner & coach. Till this changes nothing on the field will change. This offseason could be a nightmare if Macc, fails again, We have only one pick in the first 70 first picks in the draft. The 100 million he has for FA players, what will he do with that? We need a new regime who are offensive minded, that is the key for Jets success.

He’ll give mccown like a 1yr 15mill deal to take up cap space bc he can’t sign anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate how I see us at a 10 or 14 point deficit and already assume the game is over. I can't remember the last time we made any type of comeback to win a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I hate how I see us at a 10 or 14 point deficit and already assume the game is over. I can't remember the last time we made any type of comeback to win a game.

There is no killer instinct. I swear the only explanation is Bowles plays just to keep the score close and save his job rather than actually attempt to win a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I hate how I see us at a 10 or 14 point deficit and already assume the game is over. I can't remember the last time we made any type of comeback to win a game.

No playmakers to get us back in a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×