GDT: Week 7 Jets vs Bears

Bobby816

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Sadly Macc won’t do a damn thing at the deadline to address this issue.

It’s almost pointless. This team isn’t winning anything this season and no acquisition will change that 

The only moves I would make is for something on offense that would potentially help Sam develop

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Sadly Macc won’t do a damn thing at the deadline to address this issue.

do we trust him to actually make a good trade? i don’t want him giving up anything of value. i’m still holding hope that the owners can see how terrible of a GM he’s been. 

The Bears didn't need Khalil Mack to shut down the Jets' anemic offense but outside of Tarik Cohen's 70-yard touchdown on a screen pass, Chicago quarterback Mitchell Trubisky struggled in Sunday's first half. Trubisky completed just 5 of 13 pass attempts as the Bears went 1-for-5 on third down conversions. A bad personal foul by right guard Kyle Long also took points off the board late in the second quarter. Overall, Chicago had a forgettable opening 30 minutes against a very beatable opponent.

Jeff Dickerson wrote in ESPN.    Very beatable opponent.  That hurts

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

It’s almost pointless. This team isn’t winning anything this season and no acquisition will change that 

The only moves I would make is for something on offense that would potentially help Sam develop

It’s not about that. It’s about ruining our QB that we invested in. Last week and this week are embarrassing for us as a franchise to roll our what we have at skill positions. It’s compketely wasting a year of development. We have loads of money to spend. Make a damn move for WRs and/or a RB. This team has been starving for playmakers since as long as I can remember. We want to pint fingers constantly at the QB when the real disappointment every time we draft a QB is the staff. NEVER EVER giving our QBs weapons. I’m sitting here watching KC and see Mahomes getting to play with weapons like Hunt, Kielce, Watkins, Hill and it’s embrassing that we have what we have in comparison to that. 

Archived