GOTW | Week 9 | #9 Florida vs #7 Georgia

IDOG_det

GOTW  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

24 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

He's a true freshman starting, not sure if he's getting pushed around or not.  Florida has a very good defense, but in the games I've seen, I've mostly been impressed.  I did miss the LSU game though.  

He’s not playing. I haven’t seen him play all year. That’s why I asked. He definitely isn’t in the starting lineup. 

Just now, eggybucsfan31 said:

Stewart is suspended and Edwards must be horrific if he can't see the field over 12. 

Why the eff did we suspend Stewart? JFC. Edwards didn't play poorly this year when he saw the field. I just don't get it.

Whatever. We've earned this loss. Put Emory Jones in. I'm tired of seeing terrible Franks.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Why the eff did we suspend Stewart? JFC. Edwards didn't play poorly this year when he saw the field. I just don't get it.

Whatever. We've earned this loss. Put Emory Jones in. I'm tired of seeing terrible Franks.

Nobody knows, but it was rumored all week that he was out and while he's in uniform, he hasn't played one snap today. 

Just now, eggybucsfan31 said:

Nobody knows, but it was rumored all week that he was out and while he's in uniform, he hasn't played one snap today. 

Sigh. Whatever. I guess the one good takeaway from this game is that it reiterates to me that Mullen and his staff are superior coaches (not recruiters) than Kirby's. We need to boot Franks and get a QB who can run this system. Once we do that, we're set.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

The better team bud. It’s okay

Eh, not really. Feleipe Franks being a total bum in conjunction with C.J. Henderson's injury gave you the win. The nice thing about this game is that it showed me just how much better Mullen is than Kirby.

Fromm had a wonderful game, but it still concerns me that he can't get the job done if the game has to become one dimensional.  Swift and Holyfield combined for 175 yards today, and that played a big part in the win, and you want to have the balance, but Fromm has to prove he can win on his own.  

One of the better games in recent memory though, despite the score maybe saying otherwise.  

Archived