NBA Draft Thread: NO trades 4 to ATL (8/17/35)

NYRaider

Just now, NYRaider said:

Have one good game, you’re a top 5 pick, one bad game, and you’re destined to be a bust. Never change FF.

didn't he score the most points over 4 games of anyone in the tourney in the last 20 years? I also believe he broke the record for most threes made in a tournament ever, and he only made the elite eight. 

but that was also obviously a tongue in cheek statement lol

54 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

didn't he score the most points over 4 games of anyone in the tourney in the last 20 years? I also believe he broke the record for most threes made in a tournament ever, and he only made the elite eight. 

but that was also obviously a tongue in cheek statement lol

He had a great 4 game stretch and can definitely shoot the ball. But he's a 6'1 2 guard and shot under 40% on the season. 

Just now, roger murdock said:

Barrett is a good player with NBA skills. Reddish is a bad college player who will not go in the lotto.

I'd rather have Reddish, and he will most definitely go in the lottery.

9 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Barrett is a good player with NBA skills. Reddish is a bad college player who will not go in the lotto.

I'm pretty sure he will go in the top ten. He makes moves on jumpers that I don't think any other prospect does. And he plays good defense. Also he is a good shooter with size.

16 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm pretty sure he will go in the top ten. He makes moves on jumpers that I don't think any other prospect does. And he plays good defense. Also he is a good shooter with size.

He's theoretically a good shooter. I mean, I've been told he's a good shooter. PJ Hairston was also supposed to be an elite shooter.

Archived