? Week 9: Bucs (3-4) @ Panthers (5-2)

bucsfan333

29 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I wonder if we'll keep the rotation going.

I hope so at this point.  I think Cappa is going to play tackle ultimately.  They are going to have a tough time running at all.  We all know they can't run outside.  Asking Benenoch to consistently move Short or Poe, not good. 

On defense, why do I think we 're going to see the back of Bond s jersey in hot pursuit at least 4 times today.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I hope so at this point.  I think Cappa is going to play tackle ultimately.  They are going to have a tough time running at all.  We all know they can't run outside.  Asking Benenoch to consistently move Short or Poe, not good. 

On defense, why do I think we 're going to see the back of Bond s jersey in hot pursuit at least 4 times today.

This is the first time I've hoped for the rotation. ?

The way Carolina likes to run, I imagine Bond is gonna see plenty of snaps. Let's hope we can keep him in the box and leave the coverage to David/Taylor. Just spy him every snap he's in.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is the first time I've hoped for the rotation. ?

The way Carolina likes to run, I imagine Bond is gonna see plenty of snaps. Let's hope we can keep him in the box and leave the coverage to David/Taylor. Just spy him every snap he's in.

Turner is going to have a field day with Olsen and Mc Caffery short, they better tackle today.  I m not worried, I fully expect Whitehead to rotate with Johnson to continue.  ?

Archived