Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
soflbillsfan

Week 9 NO NO Peterman

Recommended Posts

The trade deadline has come and gone without any moves. More bad news Peterman said to be starting with Anderson out with a concussion. Maybe newly signed Terelle Proyer gets the nod to play some qb this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

The trade deadline has come and gone without any moves. More bad news Peterman said to be starting with Anderson out with a concussion. Maybe newly signed Terelle Proyer gets the nod to play some qb this week.

What did we ever do to deserve this ?

Anderson and Peterman has the claim of being the worst QB duo of all time lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not watching a single minute while Peterman is QB in a game. This is inexcusable to still have him on our roster and actually STARTING games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Ok i’m done. McDermott and Beane need to go. HOW DO YOU START HIM AGAIN!!!!!

I dont know how the Pegula's could possibly not sit down with Beane and McDermott and ask what in the hell is going on. This has been inexcusable. He simply shouldn't be on an NFL team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I dont know how the Pegula's could possibly not sit down with Beane and McDermott and ask what in the hell is going on. This has been inexcusable. He simply shouldn't be on an NFL team.

Agreed. Fire them all. This is the dumbest move I’ve ever seen i my entire life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha you guys act like they have a choice. They have brought in a few qbs on tryouts the past couple of weeks its not like signing one right now is going to get them starting this week. Anderson is concussed and allen has a beat up arm this is the 3rd string qb, Even though he started as the #1 he is no longer at that spot and now they have to make him play because they have no other options. Who is out there that should have been signed this past week or 2 that would be an impact right now? this season is over they are just trying to go through the games and collect a top pick. this has been known for weeks now why get worked up about it each week they have no options they are stuck with this dude for the rest of the year. Hopefully anderson passes protocol but i doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills have tried out Paxton Lynch, Matt Moore, and Kyle Allen. Apparently Matt Moore's shoulder is bad and he can no longer throw a ball, and the other 2 are just as bad or have more question marks then Peterman as well as not knowing a play book. So what do you want the bills to do? No Kapernick is not going to play for the bills nor any other team as he is suing the league and has shown zero interest of actually wanting to play, for those who keep talking about him. So what else do you want the bills to do at this position going in to week 9?

Also the Bills are NOT firing McDermott nor Beane because of injured qbs, they messed up in the beginning by not signing Anderson in preseason that is on them but to fire them now cause both guys are hurt is just silly and not happening they have 5 year contracts and they are in rebuild, some fans expectations are a bit high and want instant success its not going to happen with the roster they had last year nor this year. New coaches means new rebuild so firing them will only continue the agonizing pain of being a fan as the new guys would want to make their changes so why keep throwing out the whole fire Beane and McDermott thing because of one bad season after taking them to a playoff game that no other coach could say in the last 20 years.

Edited by soflbillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Bills have tried out Paxton Lynch, Matt Moore, and Kyle Allen. Apparently Matt Moore's shoulder is bad and he can no longer throw a ball, and the other 2 are just as bad or have more question marks then Peterman as well as not knowing a play book. So what do you want the bills to do? No Kapernick is not going to play for the bills nor any other team as he is suing the league and has shown zero interest of actually wanting to play, for those who keep talking about him. So what else do you want the bills to do at this position going in to week 9?

Starting literally anyone else. Sign any of those three guys or any free agent and play them. They should have cut Peterman and replaced him several different times this season and if they had done so they wouldn't be in this situation now. 

Peterman is a disaster and a known quality, how can you possibly look your players in the eye and tell them that Peterman is your best option to win? 

I'm not saying they should be fired but this shows some serious flaws in, at bare minimum, their failure to put together a half way decent QB room this season and should really raise some concern in their willingness to jettison talent when its warranted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Starting literally anyone else. Sign any of those three guys or any free agent and play them. They should have cut Peterman and replaced him several different times this season and if they had done so they wouldn't be in this situation now. 

Peterman is a disaster and a known quality, how can you possibly look your players in the eye and tell them that Peterman is your best option to win? 

I'm not saying they should be fired but this shows some serious flaws in, at bare minimum, their failure to put together a half way decent QB room this season and should really raise some concern in their willingness to jettison talent when its warranted. 

Who is saying this is your best option? This is the only option they werent expecting Allen to get injured 2 weeks ago nor were they expecting Anderson to get concussed with a few minutes left in the game injuries happen and are unpredictable they are stuck with what they got. Moving forward as in 2019 if peterman is on the roster then give the coaches crap cause they will deserve it at that point but now it does nothing. A playbook cant be learned in a few days nor building chemistry with the weapons they have it would be a bad outcome no matter what. At this point i rather see anderson and peterman out there then allen. tank the season have film on allen to improve this offseason and learn from anderson. Build up the oline and the weapons in the offseason and give them a stud player in the top 3-5 in draft. As shocking as it sounds Signing 2 qbs to a team with in 2 weeks and cutting peterman would be a bigger disaster then he already is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Who is saying this is your best option? This is the only option they werent expecting Allen to get injured 2 weeks ago nor were they expecting Anderson to get concussed with a few minutes left in the game injuries happen and are unpredictable they are stuck with what they got. Moving forward as in 2019 if peterman is on the roster then give the coaches crap cause they will deserve it at that point but now it does nothing. A playbook cant be learned in a few days nor building chemistry with the weapons they have it would be a bad outcome no matter what. At this point i rather see anderson and peterman out there then allen. tank the season have film on allen to improve this offseason and learn from anderson. Build up the oline and the weapons in the offseason and give them a stud player in the top 3-5 in draft. As shocking as it sounds Signing 2 qbs to a team with in 2 weeks and cutting peterman would be a bigger disaster then he already is. 

How is it the only option? They started Anderson after a week. They should’ve hired another bum to go along with Anderson a month ago and cut Peterman immediately. Honestly he should’ve been cut after week one. Then another guy could’ve been brought in after Allen got hurt. Peterman shouldn’t be on the roster and CERTAINLY shouldn’t be starting. This is a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's a new regime, but I wonder if we can talk neckbeard out of retirement....

 

orton-kyle-122914-usnews-getty-ftr_1x6mi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×