Week 9 | SNF - The One with Brady and Rodgers

Spooky

Contratulations to the Patriots on a convincing win. Maybe the media will stop trying to invent a GOAT discussion between Brady and Rodgers now. As great as Rodgers is, there was never a discussion. Brady is simply in a league of his own.

7 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Contratulations to the Patriots on a convincing win. Maybe the media will stop trying to invent a GOAT discussion between Brady and Rodgers now. As great as Rodgers is, there was never a discussion. Brady is simply in a league of his own.

blame the fans (other than us) that bought into it.

Best showing by the defense all year, IMO. GB's offense hasn't been other-wordly this season, but it's still Rodgers, and all their skill position players were healthy. Holding them to 17 points, Rodgers to less than 260 yards and barely 60% completion was a very good effort, especially when they were given no help by the offense for most of the second half. They got good pressure on Rodgers throughout - against a less mobile QB that's a 4 sack night, at least.

Offense is lacking in RZ, as they always used to without Gronk - and as they do this year, even with Gronk. They either run it into the endzone or dump it to White off the play-action, those are their only goal-to-go scoring options. Need to work on that. Gordon might be the answer, seems to get more comfortable every week. But for his injured finger he probably would have had an even bigger night last night.

Flowers and Gilmore were the stars this game. Both were near perfect.

EDIT: In defence of the offense, they were down Mason, Cannon, Gronk, Burkhead and Michel. Plus Edelman looked gimpy and Gordon dislocated a finger...and they still put up 31 points. Hogan has totally disappeared though, I don't know what's happened to him.

14 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Thanks man. Glad we could help out (if we have).

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Flowers, Gillmore, Patterson and Gordon were flat out ludicrous.

RZ offense HAS to get better.

We don't have the firepower of KC yet, but I do like our chances as we are a more-rounded team than them (and NO, for that matter). 

kc isnt the challenge to me, so much as the Chargers (in the afc). kc, pit, and hou all seem very beatable for the pats. in the nfc, look out for the saints and panthers more than anybody else. more than min, more than la.

20 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Hogan has totally disappeared though, I don't know what's happened to him.

He "forced" two DPIs, one in the endzone which led to a score, so I guess that's kind of a production.

Archived