• Drew Brees
    • Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Same. I was so happy when we called his name cause I thought he was a Top 10 talent and might have been one of the surprises of day one going to the Bears or someone like that.

I was honestly pissed when we drafted Davenport over LVE... but with how Davenport has played... I can't be mad considering all of his tools and how fast he is progressing, he looks liek he could be a top 5 DE in the NFL for years to come once he fully develops.  LVE was definitely the much more safer option with the floor of helping the Saints in a Super Bowl this year, though his ceiling wasn't as high.

1 minute ago, Buckweath said:

I get that you are a Rams fan and that it is hard to be objective. Goff is a great QB but Mahomes is special, a generational talent. He will probably increase the distance between himself and Goff in the next few years but he is already clearly better than Goff.

Hmmm not really a generational talent when we've had Vick/Rodgers/Cam. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

The Cowboys ran with the old "stop Kamara and make Brees beat you with his arm" gameplan. Smart. ;)

I mean they did get some help... but Brees didn't play like the MVP this game and the Cowboys defense overall played great against Kamara and Ingram.

Just now, Raves said:

I was honestly pissed when we drafted Davenport over LVE... but with how Davenport has played... I can't be mad considering all of his tools and how fast he is progressing, he looks liek he could be a top 5 DE in the NFL for years to come once he fully develops.  LVE was definitely the much more safer option with the floor of helping the Saints in a Super Bowl this year, though his ceiling wasn't as high.

Davenport reminds me of a young Javon Kearse. Dude is crazy athletic, a little lanky but if he can learn to bend and rip off the edge he will be a cornerstone player.

Davenport reminds me of a young Javon Kearse. Dude is crazy athletic, a little lanky but if he can learn to bend and rip off the edge he will be a cornerstone player.

Hell no Jevon was much more bigger and athletic and fluid. Davenport looks like stiff cement truck out there. 

1 minute ago, Buckweath said:

I get that you are a Rams fan and that it is hard to be objective. Goff is a great QB but Mahomes is special, a generational talent. He will probably increase the distance between himself and Goff in the next few years but he is already clearly better than Goff.

Yep, just like Carson Wentz was a special, generational talent last year. Goff is like Brady, Manning, and Brees. He relies on accuracy, anticipation, and mental acuity to win. And that's why his game will age like a fine wine. Mahomes might be Rodgers, or he might be Favre. But he isn't better than Goff now, and he won't be consistently better than Goff moving forward. Goff just happens to be special in the attributes that mean the most for NFL QBs.

5 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Ah, the classic "He's better because I arbitrarily am calling him 'the next big thing'" argument. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Hell no Jevon was much more bigger and athletic and fluid. Davenport looks like stiff cement truck out there. 

They have almost identical measurables. Both had a problem with pass rushing moves coming out. Davenport I agree is a little more raw then Kearse but I think has better range then he does.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yep, just like Carson Wentz was a special, generational talent last year. Goff is like Brady, Manning, and Brees. He relies on accuracy, anticipation, and mental acuity to win. And that's why his game will age like a fine wine. Mahomes might be Rodgers, or he might be Favre. But he isn't better than Goff now, and he won't be consistently better than Goff moving forward. Goff just happens to be special in the attributes that mean the most for NFL QBs.

Man those Rams fans..Lol. You will stand for your team I will give you that.

They have almost identical measurables. Both had a problem with pass rushing moves coming out. Davenport I agree is a little more raw then Kearse but I think has better range then he does.

Not sure i fully agree but i see what you're saying. 

Just now, Buckweath said:

Man those Rams fans..Lol. You will stand for your team I will give you that.

It's not really standing when we get crapped on by everyone. 

It's not Mcvay it's Gurley. It's not Gurley it's Mcvay. Goff is just a puppet Mcvay reads the defense. 

We never win. We've heard it all year it gets old. 

3 minutes ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

Ah, the classic "He's better because I arbitrarily am calling him 'the next big thing'" argument. 

I don't know. I have seen it all over forums and media that Mahomes is a special special talent. But look, if you think I am the only one to believe such, fine.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

It's not really standing when we get crapped on by everyone. 

It's not Mcvay it's Gurley. It's not Gurley it's Mcvay. Goff is just a puppet Mcvay reads the defense. 

We never win. We've heard it all year it gets old. 

No one is really on the Rams.  There might be preferences, but almost everyone admits that the majority of the time, your players and your team in general is in the top 3 of the NFL.

Archived