Sports Cards

MookieMonstah

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Hey man dont knock my passions and hobbies you bully

nah, im nostalguc about boredom. simply doesnt happen anymore. i also used to score Brewers games on the radio.

i would love to have the time for this stuff nowadays if internet didnt exist

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

The picture is sick. Have you ever tried with the bigger name guys?

Just tried with Moore when I was bored one day. Haven’t tried since lol. I probably should, cause it was too easy last time. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

nah, im nostalguc about boredom. simply doesnt happen anymore. i also used to score Brewers games on the radio.

i would love to have the time for this stuff nowadays if electronics didnt exist

I love it man, nothing like breaking a case and getting a sick card. Brings me back to my childhood, and some of the cards can actually be good long term investments. Bet the dudes who spent $20 bucks on a pack of Playoff Contenders and landed a Tom Brady rookie auto are pretty thrilled. They sell for 20K+ if they grade out well.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I love it man, nothing like breaking a case and getting a sick card. Brings me back to my childhood, and some of the cards can actually be good long term investments. Bet the dudes who spent $20 bucks on a pack of Playoff Contenders and landed a Tom Brady rookie auto are pretty thrilled. They sell for 20K+ if they grade out well.

Lmao I got a serial numbered (high number, so that was meh) Tim Tebow rookie game worm jersey card and flipped it for like $55 on eBay.

I don’t remember exactly what card it was, but similar ones are going for like $3.99 now lol

Found a Brett Favts rookie card, 3 Junior Seau rookie cards, 2 Jerome Bettis rookie cards, LT RCc 3 Brees RCs

A Ray rice jersey rookie card, probably like a dozen Golden Tate RCs and another assortment of about a few dozen other RCs.

probably need to hit up eBay and check values again, it’s been a few years 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Found a Brett Favts rookie card, 3 Junior Seau rookie cards, 2 Jerome Bettis rookie cards, LT RCc 3 Brees RCs

A Ray rice jersey rookie card, probably like a dozen Golden Tate RCs and another assortment of about a few dozen other RCs.

probably need to hit up eBay and check values again, it’s been a few years 

I've been scooping up Mahomes rookie cards like crazy. If he keeps on this career path, his rookie card will be worth $$$ some day. Especially auto'd low numbered cards.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Big facts! Except when its that stupid cardboard insert they fool people with...

It keeps people from just snagging all the good packs off the shelf by using their fingernail to see what’s inside. That ruins it for whoever doesn’t get there at opening whenever the new shipments hit the shelves.

but yeah it’s a huge let down if you see a thick card and it’s just a fake, but I see why they have to do it 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

It keeps people from just snagging all the good packs off the shelf by using their fingernail to see what’s inside. That ruins it for whoever doesn’t get there at opening whenever the new shipments hit the shelves.

but yeah it’s a huge let down if you see a thick card and it’s just a fake, but I see why they have to do it 

Yeah for sure. Just a giant let down. I actually pulled a McCaffrey rookie jersey card out of a box the other day. Might need to head to Walmart tonight and get my fix in lol

Archived