Amari Cooper has fixed Dak!

DaBoys

• 3 weeks later...

syug0ba15g821.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s

Completion % 26 to 5th.

Yards 26 to 5th

Passer rating 24th to 10th

@DaBoys this really really blew up in your face. So did the OL thread. When are you just going to give up being a hater and realize Dak is a good QB?

FTR - I have never in my time on this site seen 2 threads blow up on the OP like this. You could not have been any more wrong in either one of them. Just terrible. Terrible terrible you suck bad. Now go create a "No way Cowboys make the superbowl thread". You are our reverse jinx if there ever was one. Please?

PS - This site would be boring if we didnt disagree on literally everything. 

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

syug0ba15g821.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s

Completion % 26 to 5th.

Yards 26 to 5th

Passer rating 24th to 10th

@DaBoys this really really blew up in your face. So did the OL thread. When are you just going to give up being a hater and realize Dak is a good QB?

FTR - I have never in my time on this site seen 2 threads blow up on the OP like this. You could not have been any more wrong in either one of them. Just terrible. Terrible terrible you suck bad. Now go create a "No way Cowboys make the superbowl thread". You are our reverse jinx if there ever was one. Please?

PS - This site would be boring if we didnt disagree on literally everything. 

Cooper didn't fix Dak. 

If JG took over on offense for the Giants game that may do more for Dak than Cooper ever did.

And you are still very much scapegoating our OL, which hasn't been bad.

Edited by DaBoys

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Cooper didn't fix Dak. 

If JG took over on offense for the Giants game that may do more for Dak than Cooper ever did.

And you are still very much scapegoating our OL, which hasn't been bad.

I saw you state that they are 7th in run blocking in another thread. Which means you also saw that they are 28th in pass blocking.

If the 28th ranked pass blocking OL isnt "Bad"

But the 10th ranked (since trade) QB is "Bad"

I question your definition of scapegoating. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I saw you state that they are 7th in run blocking in another thread. Which means you also saw that they are 28th in pass blocking.

If the 28th ranked pass blocking OL isnt "Bad"

But the 10th ranked (since trade) QB is "Bad"

I question your definition of scapegoating. 

The fact that you think the only wrong with Dak is that he plays behind the #15th ranked OL instead of the best OL EVER assembled, leads me to believe you are scapegoating the OL.

And if you were right, and Dak DOES need the best OL ever assembled to be successful, then I'm right that he is mediocre.

Just now, DaBoys said:

The fact that you think the only wrong with Dak is that he plays behind the #15th ranked OL instead of the best OL EVER assembled, leads me to believe you are scapegoating the OL.

And if you were right, and Dak DOES need the best OL ever assembled to be successful, then I'm right that he is mediocre.

See, this is the part were I dont like debating with you. You get all pissy and change what I say. 

I never said he needs the best OL ever assembled. I said he needed a good one. The 5th worst pass blocking unit in the entire NFL is not good. No one, I repeat, NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, will agree with you that 5th worst in the NFL is acceptable. Especially when its the highest paid OL in the NFL. 

I also didnt say "the only thing wrong with", I said it was the most important factor. I also said he needs to work on his feet. He needs to continue to work on his pre snap reads. He needs a new OC/QB coach. These are all factors. 

31 minutes ago, TVScout said:

How good was Troy in 1989 and 1990 when the O-line was a disaster? For Dak to be effective requires the O-line to go from 5th worst to 5th best.

I remember those days. Also remember Troy getting hammered by the Eagles for I think 13 sacks. I thought Reggie White and company were going to end Aikman's career. Probably had one of his first concussions back then. No one would even call it back then. It was "get right back in there"

• 5 months later...
On 11/5/2018 at 10:11 PM, DaBoys said:

Dak was so much better tonight now that we have Amari Cooper. Did you see that TD!? The only thing that was wrong with our offense was our WRs weren't getting open. I know you haters saw that separation he was getting.  I'm glad we made the trade. Now all these arm-chair QBs will see Daks' true talent. I know we didn't win, but the offensive line, and defense really let Coop and Dak down.

9eynh8dn36831.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

• Like 1