The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You should read through the progression of your claim with fresh eyes. 

If you are saying it has changed...you should read that I lie about my civ role all the time. I won't give Mafia the full details until I think it's fine to do so.

On 11/9/2018 at 6:04 PM, The Orca said:

I'll take a stab at it either way, if it can get votes off me.. Go for it

On 11/10/2018 at 1:53 PM, SwAg said:

No, I'm not happy.  This is absolutely revisionist. You were responding to accusations I made on why you would vote for him immediately after I asked people to not vote for him until he answered my last question.  You dropped in and voted with three others prior to him claiming anything related to his ability.  He then claimed immediately after that wave of votes. 

So, every reason you gave related to an ability claim is inapplicable here.  There was a whole host of other options that made more sense in the circumstances and you did none of them, nor did your explanation here attempt to reconcile those choices.  You're going back and interjecting logic that would make sense in the described circumstances, but is not the case here.  Since it was not answered directly, I'll re-ask:

Why did you specifically vote someone widely viewed as susceptible to pressure when you are aware (or should have been aware) of what I was doing?  Why was your approach better than waiting for the last answer for the final of a series of questions that I devised over hours to limit Mafia information intake on Orca?  Why was your course of action the most logical in these circumstances.

I'll be unusually candid with you.  I changed my plan immediately after the initial post because I thought it would be better for my own survival.  My initial reaction to receiving my role was "lol, Ricky's Friend, I'm ****ed at the role-claim or die stage of the game," and then the role is claimed.  If people trash "Ricky's Friend" as not in the game and I do not intervene on this reasoning, Orca is then lynched.  People then see he is Ricky's Friend.  Now, later in the game, people start heckling me for my role, how long would I survive claiming Ricky's Friend?

That was by design.  Most of the questions were nonsense, but you got it when it mattered, and Mafia are left with nothing more than stab in the dark as to which one was relevant.  People could have waited.  Astonishingly, likely none of those people will suffer any repercussions for their lack of patience.

Swag 1.0 even replied back with it. But I'm guessing he was mafia and couldn't clear me after all lol

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you are saying it has changed...you should read that I lie about my civ role all the time. I won't give Mafia the full details until I think it's fine to do so.

Swag 1.0 even replied back with it. But I'm guessing he was mafia and couldn't clear me after all lol

All I’m saying is to read the progression of it again. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

All I’m saying is to read the progression of it again. 

After the game point it out for me, cause it makes sense logically with how I wanted to play it. There are like 100 pages id have to read to see the progression from beginning to now and im still a little frustrated with how I played the game and how it has gone from the start, so I really dont want to reread that all lol

Archived