The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, two more.  People say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but there is a cultural tendency to treat breakfast as a means of incorporating unneeded amounts of sugar into our diets through pastries, donuts, etc.  Suppose you're a person who wants to get into shape, and your worst habit is the indulgence of that sugary breakfast.  You visit your neighbor who helps, who is a personal trainer and dietician, and he helps you devise a plan to get into shape.  You begin the plan and all is going well, but then you begin to have strange pains in your abdomen.  A lifetime of high sugar intake has caught up with you.  You're diagnosed with the dreaded sugarbrain syndrome, and it is expected to take your life in the next two years, but if you eat healthily and exercise you have a 15% chance of exceeding that mark.  Do you stay the course with your diet and exercise, or do you indulge in your guilty breakfast pleasure while you still can?

Stay the course with diet and exercise 

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

lynch touch

hurt James

heal KSJ

Whicker triple "votes"

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

James

Orca

PRick

Another triple "votes"

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

Quick! Nazgul

Then maybe a real/serious vote

Certainly the initial "votes" caused some confusion and stimulated discussion.  Not sure how different the 3 "votes" in 1 post are vastly different than other players switching votes every 10 posts.

Just now, The Orca said:

Stay the course with diet and exercise 

Alright, this last one is basically three small questions.

Of the following words, which do you like the second most: omnipotent, keen, gluttony, dissent, or magnanimity.

Of the following words, which do you dislike the second most: garlic, steak, witchcraft, battery, or heat.

Which of the following midnight snacks would you select: veggie platter, peanut butter, ice cream, or chicken wings.

21 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This really seems like a post so that you can hit one and have this in the bag

Why would I telegraph a mafia hit like that? 

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm noticing this is a complete change from the position you held last game.

How so? 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Why would I telegraph a mafia hit like that? 

How so? 

You voted for me repeatedly and never defended my continued survival from NK targets when half the remaining game maintained Mafia would had no reason to keep me alive.  Did the fact I was a distraction not come into play for you there, or did you ignore that because you independently wanted to lynch me and it was the reasoning people used to agree with your conclusion?  Or something else entirely?

Archived