The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm done. 

Where’s the logic, Mr. Logic?  Why did you vote for the guy threatening to ability claim when I specifically asked people to not do so until he answered my final question?  I EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR REPLY

Just now, SwAg said:

The latter portion of this entire situation could have been avoided with a marginal degree of caution, which was wholly absent

I even waited until I votes to claim the character. I know the people who were on me. They were not changing votes without an absolute reason...which makes claiming D1 sometimes necessary imo. Also...talk stuff out helps

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I get not voting...but commenting I think civs should partake in. Especially in the occurrence of today. No reason not to imo unless people are scared to get caught

I don't ever know what I could add in games that devolve this quickly. Even last game with the day 2 debacles I couldn't really get involved. The situation hasn't changed that much, and I said all I really have to say in my response earlier. I don't think sticking around to repeat the same idea 20 times would really help.

Just now, The Orca said:

I even waited until I votes to claim the character. I know the people who were on me. They were not changing votes without an absolute reason...which makes claiming D1 sometimes necessary imo. Also...talk stuff out helps

Thoughts on dingo?

1 minute ago, James said:

I don't ever know what I could add in games that devolve this quickly. Even last game with the day 2 debacles I couldn't really get involved. The situation hasn't changed that much, and I said all I really have to say in my response earlier. I don't think sticking around to repeat the same idea 20 times would really help.

I get that....and i applaud you for using your vote wisely at least

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Thoughts on dingo?

Sketchy. Different posting style than last game. Dingo

The complaints about who mafia will and won't kill was an assumption that seemed to have knowledge (though doesn't tell us much)

Looking at KSJ for same reasons

Archived