The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Is there an easy way to multi quote from separate pages? Or are you copying and pasting each one of those?

Hit the plus in the bottom left, go to the next page or post and click the plus.  Get all the ones you want and then click quotes posts. 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

His the + in the bottom left of each post you want to include

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hit the plus in the bottom left, go to the next page or post and click the plus.  Get all the ones you want and then click quotes posts. 

TIL you can do that from separate pages.

Just now, The Orca said:

Here is what I am thinking

KSJ- in a 30 min span. Votes me to make 3. Once Matt made 4, KSJ said we have to lynch me to be safe, then locked in his vote, soft claimed about his role, then pushed for a speed round and tunnelled exclusively on me using said soft claim as the reasoning

Matts- waffles back and forth all day about lynch me or not. Policy or not, civ or not...it was like watching tennis lmao

Rags- posts about the days events (including me) then claims he doesn't read my posts usually

James- though he made comments about the events he just didn't want to partake. Oddly quiet though since I called him out after Wicker initial joke vote. 

Dingo- hated the claim but glossed over KSJ

Vike- As soon as there were two claims he invoked quickly. Seemed rather odd that quick imo. Plus I think he wanted a quick lynch and made reasons like I bicker etc. 

What do you think?

KSJ and dingo are my top 2 scum leans.  Both bc of their posts last night.  KSJ for hedging his vote and dingo for not taking responsibility for his vote. 

Matts is playing rather similar to last game in that he hasn't done any scum hunting.

Rags hasn't scum hunted at all. 

James about the same.

The biggest thing about Vike is he was taking the easy lynch to appease matts and swag.  Like he didn't want their wrath. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

KSJ and dingo are my top 2 scum leans.  Both bc of their posts last night.  KSJ for hedging his vote and dingo for not taking responsibility for his vote. 

Matts is playing rather similar to last game in that he hasn't done any scum hunting.

Rags hasn't scum hunted at all. 

James about the same.

The biggest thing about Vike is he was taking the easy lynch to appease matts and swag.  Like he didn't want their wrath. 

Seeing as I tried multiple times to lynch scum and nailed every nontown role last game, I feel pretty good about your insult.

I feel the need to point this out. 

Due to this being a Bastard game, I'm betting the characters are mostly nonmain characters. A lot of characters further down the list than usual (maybe wayyyyyy further down). 

Another possibility is duplicate roles to throw chaos into the game

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Due to this being a Bastard game, I'm betting the characters are mostly nonmain characters. A lot of characters further down the list than usual (maybe wayyyyyy further down). 

Or the roles are normal and this is you justifying your weird duplicate.

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

I think you're making things up. 

If you weren't thinking that I'd be concerned for you, but what exactly am I making up?

Just now, The Orca said:

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I have yet to see any reason not to lynch KSJ, Dingo, Rick, or a handful of other people.

I'm gonna say no on this and one of you/swag is lying. Until we have multiple confirmed roles with the same name, I'm ruling this out.

Archived