Preseason game #2: Raiders vs. Rams

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

How so?

He is a fringe talent player that makes plays on occasion with the ball. That keeps him around but off the 53. It just his talent level.

Interesting that you say that, I was coming around to that thought.  Maybe he's just good against 3s or something so he sticks out.

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

Exactly. EJ played better last week and Cook has so far today, making it a real competition.

Yup.  How I see it too.

2 minutes ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Imo he was. He looked more confident and comfortable and looked good pre snap making reads and adjustments. He had some jitters but that happens. The little things he was doing impressed me and I figured he would impress eventually, which is why I chose him in the Cook vs Manue thread after the game. He made quick snart reads and displayed touch that he didn't last year. Little things. EJ is who he is, since FSU. Cook will beat him out 

Ok but he couldn't pass on target.  I can see it going either way after the game tonight.

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Interesting that you say that, I was coming around to that thought.  Maybe he's just good against 3s or something so he sticks out.

Yup.  How I see it too.

Ok but he couldn't pass on target.  I can see it going either way after the game tonight.

Got ya 

Archived