Preseason game #2: Raiders vs. Rams

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I agree with what you said.  That is why I said a little because it is not the only reason.  I blame coaching, communication, and talent up the middle.  I can not speak about leadership but I hope someone is speaking up at some point about the missed plays.

I think I just saw the play calling part and saw red a little bit xD. Always bothered me when people sum up problems on the field by blaming play calling. Hope you know I meant nothing personal.

Leadership wise.. I think Mack is a "follow my lead" type of guy, but I really think a Ray Lewis "I once killed a guy" type of leadership would do wonders for this D :D

1 minute ago, raiders4life said:

I think I just saw the play calling part and saw red a little bit xD. Always bothered me when people sum up problems on the field by blaming play calling. Hope you know I meant nothing personal.

Leadership wise.. I think Mack is a "follow my lead" type of guy, but I really think a Ray Lewis "I once killed a guy" type of leadership would do wonders for this D :D

I figured you misunderstood the sarcasm.  When your first team defense can only get 1 punt out of the Rams in a half there is not much about the D to be happy about.

Archived