Preseason game #2: Raiders vs. Rams

RaidersAreOne

Defense is VERY bad so far. The only positive is that they're so clearly having a bad game that it's going to force the coaching staff to focus and think hard on how to fix it. The sooner that happens the better. 3/4 scoring possessions against THE RAMS I mean cmon now..

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It's true. That's not really saying much.

He's played 1.5 pre-season games. Sure you can refer to the scouting reports all you want, but wait until a few games in to the regular season. Very premature to say the least, even for you Jrry.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

He's played 1.5 pre-season games. Sure you can refer to the scouting reports all you want, but wait until a few games in to the regular season. Very premature to say the least, even for you Jrry.

All that statement is saying is that Kupp has good hands. That's pretty obvious. You didn't need to watch Ted Ginn Jr. on Sunday to know that he was fast as hell.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

All that statement is saying is that Kupp has good hands. That's pretty obvious. You didn't need to watch Ted Ginn Jr. on Sunday to know that he was fast as hell.

Good hands is one of the most subjective aspects in the NFL. Speed is not.

Good hands is one of the most subjective aspects in the NFL. Speed is not.

Football speed is just as subjective. It's not hard to tell that Kupp can catch the hell out of the football.

I am not saying Kupp doesn't have good hands, I'm saying its silly to say he has some of the best hands in the entire NFL after playing a handful of minutes.

We're arguing over semantics now, but he said some of the BETTER hands. That's why I said he wasn't saying much.

Archived