Seattle
Minnesota
Arizona
Atlanta
Chicago
New York Jets
Detroit

Here ya go children.

Here's what Leader posted in @incognito_man's thread when Incognito posted a new GDT before the last game ended, and here he is posting a new one before the game even starts.  Incognito is the child. 

I think it's more like somebody wants attention and to suck any fun whatsoever out of anything. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Here's what Leader posted in @incognito_man's thread when Incognito posted a new GDT before the last game ended, and here he is posting a new one before the game even starts.  Incognito is the child. 

I think it's more like somebody wants attention and to suck any fun whatsoever out of anything.

Actually Outpost.
@Packerraymond had authorized me to post the GDT - just before Ignognito went ahead and did so. Did I comment about it? Did I draw attention to myself about it? No.

This is a public forum. The personal superstitions you or others choose to obey - is your personal concern - not mine, the other members or the board's as a whole.

You choose to make it a board concern - well, because thats consistent with any number of "confrontations" you have with a whole host of members.
You declare you've "ignored" them - fine, end of story then right? No. You then extend your....whatever.....to challenging them not to quote you - as they're free to do.

You've decided I'm infatuated with you for some reason. Not the case. I hardly ever enter a discussion with you and dont read half your stuff.
Get over your superstitions or keep them to yourself - where they supposedly reside.

Yeah, you're right.  You have every right to make a new thread.  Just kinda not the nicest thing to do when someone specifically and kindly asks you not to.  It's really as simple as that.  I never said you don't have the right to do it.  You do.  It's just that if I was asked to stop making GDT, I'd stop. 

As far as Slinky quoting me and me asking him not to, what about that was so wrong?  I asked him nicely, I even said please.  I asked him three times.  I don't like getting notifications from people I don't want to talk football with.  I don't like his opinions, I don't want to read them, I don't want to get notifications about them.  I didn't insult him, I asked him to stop quoting me. 

Just now, Leader said:

Did I comment about it?

Actually, you did.  You literally called us children, so this is a verifiable lie. 

So you go ahead and hop up on that high horse of yours as you always do.  I don't care.  I'll fight your selfish need to make the GDT with my own selfish need to get anybody else to. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

So you go ahead and hop up on that high horse of yours as you always do.  I don't care.  I'll fight your selfish need to make the GDT with my own selfish need to get anybody else to. 

There. You said it. Thank-you for that.

This has nothing to do with your superstitions.

Good. Glad you said it - so that or any other such childish stupidity can be crossed off the list. Done.

This has everything - for no known or adult reason - of you "combating" my doing it.

That Dude - is the definition of childish.

Done.

Just now, Leader said:

There. You said it. Thank-you for that.

You're welcome for saying your selfishness made me have to get selfish to defend my superstitions. 

This has everything - for no known or adult reason - of you "combating" my doing it.

This is a bad sentence.  Very childish. 

This has nothing to do with your superstitions.

Literally everything to do with it.  LITERALLY everything to do with it.  Since you wouldn't let go, I had to be selfish in order to uphold my superstitions.  Don't know how you can't understand that.  Not very adult.  Very childish. 

That Dude - is the definition of childish..

Which Dude defines childish? 

Archived