Week 11: VIKINGS (5-3-1) at Bears (6-3)

swede700

"Mr. Biscuit" Trubisky is 0-2 vs. the Vikings and has yet to throw over 200 yds against them. How many will he pass for on Sunday night?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. "Mr. Biscuit" Trubisky is 0-2 vs. the Vikings and has yet to throw over 200 yds against them. How many will he pass for on Sunday night?

• 0 -128 yds (1st game vs. the Vikings)
    • 129 - 178 yds (2nd game vs the Vikings
    • 179 - 256 yds (avg this season)
    • 257 - 300 yds
    • 300+ yds

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The defense, once again, failed to get the ball back at a crucial moment. It’s become a theme. 

The Vikings defense held the bears to under 20 pts and gave the offense the ball in plus territory TWICE resulting in 6 Pts.

But sure, let’s make them the focal point.

3 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

The Vikings defense held the bears to under 20 pts and gave the offense the ball in plus territory TWICE resulting in 6 Pts.

But sure, let’s make them the focal point.

And they gave up up the game clinching field goal. When the team NEEDED the ball back. This is supposed to be an elite unit. They are not. 

1 minute ago, byuvike88 said:

Can someone who has the All-22 show me what the heck Kirk was looking at on both of his picks. Those were back breakers and the first wasn't remotely close to anyone

Pretty sure his arm got hit on the first one. 

Just now, byuvike88 said:

Can someone who has the All-22 show me what the heck Kirk was looking at on both of his picks. Those were back breakers and the first wasn't remotely close to anyone

Looked like a miscommunication with Rudolph. I think Kirk was expecting a double move. It still would’ve been a terrible throw had Rudolph run a double move up the seam.

Just now, JDBrocks said:

Looked like a miscommunication with Rudolph. I think Kirk was expecting a double move. It still would’ve been a terrible throw had Rudolph run a double move up the seam.

Haha there's the problem. A double move with Rudolph...

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Good game guys. It was a defensive showcase tonight with both offenses not saying much. I still expect the division to come down to week 17. We'll see yous in a few weeks.

I just don't see you guys losing besides the Rams game. This Thanksgiving game could be tricky but I don't see 2 losses on your schdule

4 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

You know what i want?

A tight end who can stretch the field. Doesn't need to be elite but a threat

With the cap issues the Vikes will have in 2019, there's a very real possibility that Rudolph may be gone. I agree on the need for a TE that can do more damaged between the 20s. Seems like Rudolph isn't used enough in the redzone anyway. Thielen and Diggs have been getting a ton of looks, those slants and fades have been deadly this year.

Just now, vikingsrule said:

With the cap issues the Vikes will have in 2019, there's a very real possibility that Rudolph may be gone. I agree on the need for a TE that can do more damaged between the 20s. Seems like Rudolph isn't used enough in the redzone anyway. Thielen and Diggs have been getting a ton of looks, those slants and fades have been deadly this year.

Concur.

Rudy had a great career with us but as my high school baseball once said to me "Dan, you're slower than mollases in January."

Get rid of him and make it a priority in the draft. Like I said. We don't need a Gronk or Kelce or whoever but someone that can take a player or two off the receivers.

Archived