Eagles v. Dolphins Preseason Week 3 GDT

Phire

Just now, ninjapirate said:

haha I was just trying to to think of succesful red heads and I was like damn winning 5 national titles in college might be better than any of them I could think of lol 

I mean Wentz was only the QB for like one or two of them.

Shaun White won like 2 gold medals at the Olympics.

Bill Walton won a NBA title.

Chuck Norris is a karate champion.

Yeah... I'm out of gingers.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean Wentz was only the QB for like one or two of them.

Shaun White won like 2 gold medals at the Olympics.

Bill Walton won a NBA title.

Chuck Norris is a karate champion.

Yeah... I'm out of gingers.

I was like Carrot Top has a successful vegas show? lol 

He still needs some proven weapons. But i feel really good about everything going forward with Wentz, hes a smart dude, at the very least-worst case scenario he could end up being the GOAT game manager of all time.  Best case scenario he is Steve McNair 2.0. He reminds me a lot of Steve McNair big, tough , nimble,  quick,  great body control,  big live arm, quality leadership. 

27 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

He still needs some proven weapons. But i feel really good about everything going forward with Wentz, hes a smart dude, at the very least-worst case scenario he could end up being the GOAT game manager of all time.  Best case scenario he is Steve McNair 2.0. He reminds me a lot of Steve McNair big, tough , nimble,  quick,  great body control,  big live arm, quality leadership. 

Alshon is pretty proven. 

42 minutes ago, Phire said:

Needs to prove his durability 

Not really he got hurt and missed games in his 4th year, was just suspended last year. Wasn't hurt. 

Two seasons he missed games with injuries.

three he didn;t. Seems like the majority of the time he is pretty durable.

43 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Not really he got hurt and missed games in his 4th year, was just suspended last year. Wasn't hurt. 

Two seasons he missed games with injuries.

three he didn;t. Seems like the majority of the time he is pretty durable.

He is notoriously always got something going on. Maybe not injured, but hurt. And the guy already had to sit out some practices this season alone lol.

Jeffery’s current shoulder injury isn’t considered serious, but the Eagles are being understandably cautious with their new receiver.

He’s suffered one other shoulder injury in the NFL. The injury occurred during a November practice in 2015. Jeffery did not miss a game due to it.

The year of  2015 was his most injury filled season. Jeffery pulled his calf, sprained his hamstring, pulled his groin, hurt his shoulder and eventually was put on the IR in December with a hamstring tear. He missed a total of seven games.

The year of  2012 was rough too, with Jeffery missing six games. He fractured his hand in October, causing him to miss four games. A month and a half later, Jeffery tore his meniscus and missed two more games.

Jeffery has also dealt with other injuries that weren’t severe enough to keep him from playing a game. In Week 1 of 2014 he suffered a hamstring pull that kept him from returning to the game. Just last year Jeffery sprained his hamstring and strained his knee, but was able to play through both injuries.

Archived