Eagles v. Dolphins Preseason Week 3 GDT

Phire

Would love for them to find a way to put Pump on IR. He's got some work to do. 

Clement isn't making the 53. Please get this notion out of your heads. He is playing against 2nd and 3rd string guys. Every year, preseason heroes. You guys should know better. 

Marcus Johnson mostly invisible out there. Was hoping he'd build on last week. Gotta love the way Mack Hollins looks through 2 weeks though. He much farther along as a WR than I expected him to be, although it does seem like he's always catching the ball on a crossing route, but that's probably on the play-calling.

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Clement isn't making the 53. Please get this notion out of your heads. He is playing against 2nd and 3rd string guys. Every year, preseason heroes. You guys should know better. 

That's why I'd like to see Pump play against the same defense Clement does so we can see who is actually more valuable to the team.

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Clement had a couple good runs while Suh and Wake were still in there. Pumphrey has literally done jack squat to merit him being on this team, and Pumphrey is also going against 3rd and 4th stringers.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Why wouldn't you keep Clement over Pumphrey? I think another team would ****** Clement off our PS. I don't think anyone would steal Pumphrey.

Clement has outperformed Pumphrey in preseason... not really hard to do lol.

But, teams considered taking Pumphrey in the 4th round (believe it was the Cowboys?) and definitely would've taken him by the 5th round at least. I'm sure some team would be interested.

No team took Clement and he hasn't looked different than he did in college.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Clement has outperformed Pumphrey in preseason... not really hard to do lol.

But, teams considered taking Pumphrey in the 4th round (believe it was the Cowboys?) and definitely would've taken him by the 5th round at least. I'm sure some team would be interested.

No team took Clement and he hasn't looked different than he did in college.

The Cowboys can have Pumphrey. Clement would be perfect for their blocking scheme.

Archived