WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Wonder if Ben is going to mope and whine like he did after last years regular season game vs Jacksonville....

Not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic. I only say this because I know you were one of the bigger Ben supporters after that (and for good reason).

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Wonder if Ben is going to mope and whine like he did after last years regular season game vs Jacksonville....

I have never seen a star QB so rattled against one team. He is seeing ghosts in the pocket, only focusing on AB against a tough matchup, and we are 0 for all of the plays you can openly see he audibles in. I just don’t know what he is seeing on the field. 

Just now, Dcash4 said:

I have never seen a star QB so rattled against one team. He is seeing ghosts in the pocket, only focusing on AB against a tough matchup, and we are 0 for all of the plays you can openly see he audibles in. I just don’t know what he is seeing on the field. 

The way he is playing now is exactly how he played in week 1 this season.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic. I only say this because I know you were one of the bigger Ben supporters after that (and for good reason).

I defended him against all the idiots claiming we should cut/trade him or even bench him....but I was annoyed with him whining about possibly not having it anymore.    He is a seasoned vet.   By now he should know how to handle games like that (and this).    Suck it up and move on.

Archived