WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

Man, ya'll really arguing about some dumb ish and semantics.

No, moving AB around doesn't guarantee you can dictate the matchups but I never saw that as what DCash was saying.  Using a little bit of logic, tells me his argument is moving AB around on the field can only help cause confusion for the defense.  Everyone knows AB's biggest asset is route running and part of that is he can run every route from every position.  There's no reason not to move the man around.  It makes him a stronger decoy and you hope at some point there might be a little miscommunication, on a play here or there, that can open things up on that play.  I may be off base with this but I don't think anyone would disagree with that premise.

I think lining AB up and moving him presnap would be even more effective.  But I don't get the argument because Blaq even said hes not arguing against moving AB around and morso arguing how effective it is/would be.  But the fact of the matter is there's very little downside to keeping the defense on their toes by making them constantly adjust to where hes lined up.

Archived