WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

Let's be honest is this not the type of game that we truly needed to see this season by Pittsburgh. We have seen Pittsburgh in these situations typically lay down and take the loss. This type of game is what separates The Pretenders from the Super Bowl contenders. To be able to go into this game and pretty much Trail the entire game because of mistakes you made only to dig deeper and pull out the will to keep fighting in outlast the other team this is a difference between a team playing for 60 minutes and a team playing contently

I don’t even know what to say. I was one stalled drive away from turning the game off and then there goes Brown slicing up the middle of the field. Then I was yelling in absolute anger that we were in shotgun formation on the last play. I’m gonna go check my blood pressure now...

I absolutely love all the butthurt in NFL General right now. Jaguars fans talking trash all game but then can't take it when they lose. People claiming the Steelers won because of bad officiating, ignoring the lack of calls on the Jags DBs and O-Line all game. But hey, wouldn't be Football's Future without hating on the Steelers, MIRITE?

Archived