WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

6 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I absolutely love all the butthurt in NFL General right now. Jaguars fans talking trash all game but then can't take it when they lose. People claiming the Steelers won because of bad officiating, ignoring the lack of calls on the Jags DBs and O-Line all game. But hey, wouldn't be Football's Future without hating on the Steelers, MIRITE?

According to NFL Gen, anytime a call or two goes our way, the refs handed us the game....regardless of how many calls that went against us.

1 minute ago, August4th said:

nice to see a 3-7 one yr wonder team eat some humble pie

Why I would get my backside whooped if I was a football player:

i would be calling his QB Charmin because he soft. 

Point to the QB and tell him you suck

tell him I was doing my yearly make a wish donation

tell him I was confused and thought it was T-shirt’s for the homeless. 

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

Yeah, their team and fans talk more ish than any other team and they've had one good season in the last decade and heading towards another sub .500 season.

Guess thats what happens when you arent mature enough to handle success.

7 minutes ago, August4th said:

Well Telvin can enjoy that one year his team was good and those two times he intercepted Ben Roethlisberger as those will be the best parts of his career. I'm sure Ben really cares, coming away with the W and still having a chance at the ultimate prize. Meanwhile, Smith will want out of Jacksonville, just like Ramsey, next year.

35 minutes ago, August4th said:

Another thing worth mentioning is that if James Conner wouldve caught that pass on the last drive that wouldve been a TD, it would have been Smith's fault.    Would have been funny if Conner had caught it and Ben ran up to Smith and let him know he just gave up the winning TD.   xD

Smith was raising his arms after Conner dropped the pass like he actually made the play or something.     

Believe it or not the Jaguars are a team I dislike just as much as, if not more than, the New England Patriots.  Yeah, Ramsey is good and yeah he made a GREAT play on the first Int thrown, every other Interception that was thrown today was the result of a bad decision and poor throw by Ben, not really due to 'great defensive play', while I'm not trying to take anything away from the Jags, that's the honest to God truth.  

Think about all the dropped passes and poorly thrown passes, as well as the times Ben didn't see the open man, etc and think about how many points we probably left on the field.  Today was absolutely an example of allowing a team that wasn't really offensively good enough to stand a chance to dictate the game and to nearly win.  

It's hilarious to see their fans complain about flags that should've been called when, by the rule and flow of the game, the refs missed a roughing the passer call and at least half a dozen offensive holding calls against the Jags Oline, not to mention all the defensive holding and PI that was going on with Bouye and Ramsey yanking on jerseys in this game.

Maybe we didn't really deserve to win this game, but the fact is, what happened in the last 1:50 of this game is what great teams (or teams with great potential) do, it's also what bad teams like Jags do, fail to close out games and play the full 60 minutes because they feel there's nothing the opposition can do against them, they get comfortable and complacent because guys like Jalen Ramsey and others who blew their coverage against AB think they're ultra Bad Mofo's that can't be beat, even though they got beat.  Heck on the long AB TD Jalen watched him run into the endzone because the Jags for some reason believed the flag was going against Pittsburgh, but the #1 rule on the field is FINISH THE PLAY!

The Steelers have virtually eliminated the Jags from the playoffs, couldn't have happened to a more deserving team.

Archived