WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

The thing is, that timeout actually opened the playbook up for them. He actually did the right thing there... Surprisingly.

That is always a possibility. But they didn't use it. I don't know what that third down call was.

But they would have had enough time to run it, anyway, if they didn't trot up to the line after the Brown catch and then spike it.

Crazy comeback. Jags play calling in that quarter was terrible when all they had to do was keep running the ball.

Great job by the defense to get the ball back for the offense. I was just hoping for a FG. To sneak out the win is amazing especially with how they looked.

I know this has been Conners worst game but hes been a machine at the goal line and been one of our MVPs the first half of the season.  You give him his shot on that first play at the goal line point blank period.  Not just for the win but to give the kid a chance to boost his confidence back up after that drop.

Just now, grubs10 said:

I know this has been Conners worst game but hes been a machine at the goal line and been one of our MVPs the first half of the season.  You give him his shot on that first play at the goal line point blank period.  Not just for the win but to give the kid a chance to boost his confidence back up after that drop.

I do agree.  Especially with the TO in the pocket.

Archived