Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Seeing as you dont have an investigation tonight, there would be no reason to kill you. 

their unblockable hit is only on even nights. I could be protected N3. 

I'm dying tonight regardless. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If he was going to pull this move - shouldnt he have claimed you are the dude with the unblockable hit? It just seems like a really bad play if he is mafia. 

What would be the difference?

Just by saying investigator he knows I would have a hard time defending myself.

13 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:
13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

explain why you moved your vote off of pickle.

Pardon me, but I would like to know why he even moved his vote off me in the first place, and now instantly come back to me.... 

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Was never going to do it.... but you weren’t hoping on it.... or getting it

i meant in the first place. why did you do it in the first place? there is no logical point to breadcrumbing that info. especially with a magia investigator in the game

also, why did you post something along the lines of before night saying "if you lynch me, you will regret it"(paraphrasing)

dont you think mafia reads your posts?

if dome did investigate you as mafia, thats why.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

What would be the difference?

Just by saying investigator he knows I would have a hard time defending myself.

He is claiming you are the weakest mafia role that just so happens to not have a move tonight. I just dont see Dome risking this as mafia.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He is claiming you are the weakest mafia role that just so happens to not have a move tonight. I just dont see Dome risking this as mafia.

I'll never admit you're actually making sense. But thank you for finally making sense, if that is indeed what you're doing. :D

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i meant in the first place. why did you do it in the first place? there is no logical point to breadcrumbing that info. especially with a magia investigator in the game

also, why did you post something along the lines of before night saying "if you lynch me, you will regret it"(paraphrasing)

I did it to try and clear me with you. Didn’t really think anybody but you would catch onto it that early, besides you.

Well I believe I said it with 20 min left and I wasn’t going to be able to be on right before nightfall. Last ditch effort to save myself. I knew mafia reads posts, 

wasnt the smartest ploy, but in the end it came out clearing a civ and finding one of the 4 scum by finding dome lying claiming he is my role.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if i was mafia and he was Ezreal you and I both know they would've just hit him tonight and lived to fight another day. I'm not getting my move off d3 now, there's no way. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because at the end of the day it makes no difference. It’s all to take out the civ investigator. All he has to come up with is saying “he’s mafia” then claimed himself as civ investigator. At the end of the day he knows he is probably the weakest mafia member and he can kill 4 civs while only losing himself. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

in the end it came out clearing a civ and finding one of the 4 scum by finding dome lying claiming he is my role.

Lol technically when it's really all said and done you cleared two civs if you count me posthumously.

lol this argument is so dumb. i'm over it.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

if i was mafia and he was Ezreal you and I both know they would've just hit him tonight and lived to fight another day. I'm not getting my move off d3 now, there's no way. 

Or you could just say you’re ezreal you get get me lynched and kill 2 more civs off tonight, you’ll probably be the Lynch the next day, and then have the night kill the next night

Archived