Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I said it correct, I want to know why Gopher and not Dome?

Oh. So you are just making a straw man. Did he say anything about Dome? I think its pretty well presumed Dome is going to be the lynch.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Leaving dome alive is what I believe mafia would do, hell it's what I would do. He had no invest n2 so he was harmless.  At best he can get 1 more invest in if the protector uses his move on him tonight.  Mafia would take that opportunity to special hunt and try and get the other power roles.  

Ding ding ding

why is everyone so insistent that if dome were civ he would be dead?

TK3 => this contradicts what you just said about Dome. That he is a weak mafia role.

@Tk3 => There is not even a "power role" tonight. The only move they have is the investigation. You are just pushing really hard for LYLO. 

Characters Flavor/Title Power Usage Additional Notes
Awesome Dudes   Factional Kill Nightly  
Heimerdinger Hextech Affinity Immunity Innate Immune to Investigations
Swain Vision of Empires Investigation Odd Nights  
Vladimir Crimson Pact Unblockable Hit Even Nights

Does not kill through Kai'Sa Self-Protect

Just now, Tk3 said:

Explain like I am 5

because I don’t get what you are trying to say here

You said:

"im trying to find a more dangerous role" => implying Dome is a weak mafia role

then you said:

"why is everyone so insistent that if dome were civ he would be dead?" => backing up PR's stance that leaving civ dome alive is a smart play for mafia. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You said:

"im trying to find a more dangerous role" => implying Dome is a weak mafia role

then you said:

"why is everyone so insistent that if dome were civ he would be dead?" => backing up PR's stance that leaving civ dome alive is a smart play for mafia. 

I disagree with your logic.

even if dome is civ, he was essentially vanilla last night. Meanwhile there were power roles that were usable

further, killing him would expose the truth of gopher

ergo, they wouldn’t kill him, regardless of his alignment

ergo his being alive is a null tell

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

further, killing him would expose the truth of gopher

Gopher was lynched. So you are assuming that mafia took the calculated risk that Malf would pardon. And once again, you are trying to white knight dome. The lynch has to be Dome or Gopher. 

49 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think the JOAT needs to take their shot tonight.  Whoever is the JOAT, to not come out, do not reveal a target.

Same for @gopherwrestler, keep your invest targets to yourself.  

Why do you believe Gopher should keep his invest targets to himself but not dome?

I am going on the vote and reasoning I stated before that Dome is mafia.  

For clarity, the real Ezreal should keep their invest target to themselves.  If they want to use some deception and WIFOM that is fine, but doing so seems foolish IMO

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:50 PM, James said:

VC:

Pickle rick-4: squire, dome, malf, tk3
gopher-3: orca, whicker, pickle rick
kotn-2: raves, bcb
orca-1: kotn
touch-1: matts
dome-1: gopher

10 minutes

10 minutes before n1 I was the leading vote getter.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, Dome said:

orca

VC:

Pickle rick-3: squire, malf, tk3
gopher-3: orca, whicker, pickle rick
kotn-: raves, bcb,
orca-3: kotn, matts dome

dome-1: gopher

10 minutes

2 minutes before night Gopher is close to being the lynch and yet, he is still throwing away his vote.....

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, Pickle Rick said:

kot

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, The Orca said:

Kotn

Posted split seconds before the VC by dome, both me and the orca switched our votes off of gopher and on to Kotn.  This put Kotn in the lead with 4 votes.  

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:59 PM, Tk3 said:

orca and PR doing their business again

everyone to ORCA

Tk3 chimes in and makes it a 4-4 tie between Orca and Kotn.  

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:59 PM, theuntouchable said:

Bcb?

Touch drops off my line, ensuring I would be safe. 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, James said:

Final VC:

Orca-4: kotn, tk3, dome, raves
kotn-3: bcb, pickle, orca
pickle-2: squire, malf
dome-2: gopher, matts
gopher-1: whicker
bcb-1: touch

The Orca will be lynched. Specials have until 10:20 to send in moves

I missed the other one I was looking for.....

Matts starts the Orca train at 9:56.  Very shortly after, Orca and myself jump off of gopher and on to kotn.  Almost immediately Matts bails on the Orca train and onto dome.  

This whole sequence of events has me thinking this, Gopher was in real danger of being the lynch so Matts starts a BW to try and save him (obviously he starts it on the orca bc it won't look suspicious coming from him).  Me and the orca switched off of Gopher, realizing he didn't need to keep sticking his head out Matts bailed on the BW to save Gopher bc it took off.  It would look bad for Matts to be the one who started the BW when Orca flipped civ.  Matts dropped his vote on who else, Dome.  Now gopher and Matts have their votes thrown away and not drawing any suspicion and accomplishing their goal of saving gopher and getting a civ lynched.  

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am going on the vote and reasoning I stated before that Dome is mafia.  

For clarity, the real Ezreal should keep their invest target to themselves.  If they want to use some deception and WIFOM that is fine, but doing so seems foolish IMO

What was that again?

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

If Dome is not mafia, I see no reason he should still be alive.  Mafia would have had no reason to not hit him N2.  the only options would be

1.  Mafia missed their moves

2.  someone protected him....which given Malf pardoned Gopher is not out of the question.  Even with protection, mafia could have used the strongman hit on him regardless.

I am on Dome, until someone comes up with a better reason.

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What was that again?

@Pickle Rick

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This whole sequence of events has me thinking this, Gopher was in real danger of being the lynch so Matts starts a BW to try and save him (obviously he starts it on the orca bc it won't look suspicious coming from him).  Me and the orca switched off of Gopher, realizing he didn't need to keep sticking his head out Matts bailed on the BW to save Gopher bc it took off.  It would look bad for Matts to be the one who started the BW when Orca flipped civ.  Matts dropped his vote on who else, Dome.  Now gopher and Matts have their votes thrown away and not drawing any suspicion and accomplishing their goal of saving gopher and getting a civ lynched.  

Your ability to convolute votes is amazing. Especially because you say things like:

"It would look bad for Matts to be the one who started the BW when Orca flipped civ"

I will never understand why you think this. CIVS VOTE CIVS 75% OF THE TIME. Its not a tell.

But if you want to create ridiculous arguments, answer me this: Why was my vote the one that lynched Gopher N2 if I tried to save him D1?

Archived