Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

what if we lynch elsewhere and make mafia kill the investigator or give the sk 2 targets

not enough time maybe

Malf proposes leaving Gopher/Dome for D3 and searching elsewhere

19 hours ago, Tk3 said:

You're saying lynch elsewhere, JOAT protects himself. Force the mafia to kill the civ investigator, thus exposing the mafia investigator, which we proceed to lynch tomorrow?

In that scenario mafia simply does not kill the investigator and we are back in this predicament tomorrow, just with worse ratio.

Tk3 hints at mafia not killing the investigator....which in turn happened?   

18 hours ago, Tk3 said:

My proposed moveset:

• Lynch either dome or gopher
    • Pardoner does NOT pardon
  • JOAT self protects. With TWO mafia hits and ONE SK hit flying around tonight, this is by far the highest chance of using this specific move correctly
  • Nobody gives direction to the protector. Considering there is an unblockable tonight, no need to give mafia any heads up on its usage

If we lynch incorrectly then we have a red lettered speed round tomorrow.

If we lynch correctly, then we avoid using the JOAT hit on someone who is otherwise a cleared civ (and force the mafia to do it themselves)

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Ding ding ding

why is everyone so insistent that if dome were civ he would be dead?

Now tk3 is on the looking for a different lynch than the Gopher/Dome scenario we had D2.

18 hours ago, James said:

VC:

gopher-6: dome, bcb, squire, kotn, mega ron, pickle
dome-6: gopher, malf, whicker, touch, matts, tk3

10 minutes

@Matts4313since you wanna look at the d2 vc.

At this point it is a 6-6 tie, followed shortly by tk3 voting for gopher which made it 7-5.  

You then flip to gopher making it 8-4.  It definitely looks more and more like you just decided to concede that gopher was gonna be the lynch and didn't want to be on the other line when gopher flipped mafia 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Malf proposes leaving Gopher/Dome for D3 and searching elsewhere

Tk3 hints at mafia not killing the investigator....which in turn happened?   

Now tk3 is on the looking for a different lynch than the Gopher/Dome scenario we had D2.

There is only one option that makes sense to me with how he is playing this.

@Tk3 => Would you prefer a Gopher lynch or a Dome lynch if you could only chose between the two?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313since you wanna look at the d2 vc.

At this point it is a 6-6 tie, followed shortly by tk3 voting for gopher which made it 7-5.  

You then flip to gopher making it 8-4.  It definitely looks more and more like you just decided to concede that gopher was gonna be the lynch and didn't want to be on the other line when gopher flipped mafia 

You can create any argument you want, but my stance was the same all D2. I did not see Dome pulling such a ridiculous gambit as mafia. I still have my reservations. 

Either way, it was indeed my vote that lynched Gopher. I was clearly on at that time as I moved my vote with <1 minute to go. You clearly see that. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You can create any argument you want, but my stance was the same all D2. I did not see Dome pulling such a ridiculous gambit as mafia. I still have my reservations. 

Either way, it was indeed my vote that lynched Gopher. I was clearly on at that time as I moved my vote with <1 minute to go. You clearly see that. 

You were just making the arguement that your vote lynched gopher and why would you do that if you tried to save him d1, "But if you want to create ridiculous arguments, answer me this: Why was my vote the one that lynched Gopher N2 if I tried to save him D1?"

I just showed you the very plausible and realistic explanation of what could have happened and you try and spin it still that you lynched gopher.  It seems like you are trying to distance yourself from him and throw out falsehoods just in case he is killed and flips mafia. 

Your vote clearly did not lynch gopher, it made it 8-4.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You were just making the arguement that your vote lynched gopher and why would you do that if you tried to save him d1, "But if you want to create ridiculous arguments, answer me this: Why was my vote the one that lynched Gopher N2 if I tried to save him D1?"

I just showed you the very plausible and realistic explanation of what could have happened and you try and spin it still that you lynched gopher.  It seems like you are trying to distance yourself from him and throw out falsehoods just in case he is killed and flips mafia. 

Your vote clearly did not lynch gopher, it made it 8-4.  

gopher-8: dome, bcb, squire, kotn, mega ron, pickle rick, matts
dome-6: gopher, malf, whicker, touch, tk3

The final vote was 7-5 (not sure why it says 8-6). Had I not moved my vote, it would have been 6-6. I was on at that time. I could have stayed on Dome or moved back. So yes, it was my vote that lynched him. 

As for distancing myself - wrong. Ill lynch either Dome or Gopher, but my preference is Dome. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The final vote was 7-5 (not sure why it says 8-6). Had I not moved my vote, it would have been 6-6. I was on at that time. I could have stayed on Dome or moved back. So yes, it was my vote that lynched him. 

As for distancing myself - wrong. Ill lynch either Dome or Gopher, but my preference is Dome. 

Tk3 moved after you. Your changing the facts to fit your narrative.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I don't think looking at the final vote matters at all.  What was happening when you made the vote does.  Your vote made it 8-4 so imo you were trying to get on that line bc you knew that gopher would flip mafia and you didn't want to draw attention to yourself by not voting for mafia. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I don't think looking at the final vote matters at all.  What was happening when you made the vote does.  Your vote made it 8-4 so imo you were trying to get on that line bc you knew that gopher would flip mafia and you didn't want to draw attention to yourself by not voting for mafia. 

Oh yay! I get another opportunity to prove you can never read me. 

Gopher

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Tk3 moving is what *MADE* my vote the one to sway the lynch. Is this difficult to understand?

Jesus Christ.

the first person to make a vote could say “everyone elses” vote made theirs decide the lynch based on that logic lol.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Gopher

Your reaction is very unsettling.  I try and connect the dots with the d1 lynch and you overreact and say well I was the person who lynched gopher d2 (which is not a fact).  I'm putting forth thoughts to try and come to a conclusion as who to lynch and you felt the need to defend yourself oddly enough by distorting the facts.  That is never a god look imo.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Gopher

You JUST said you wanted to lynch me over gopher. Which one is it, cowboy? You’re tapdancing. 

Matts is either scum just having fun with this, or he’s having an LVP caliber performance, once again letting the twins get in his head lmao. 

Just now, Dome said:

Jesus Christ.

the first person to make a vote could say “everyone elses” vote made theirs decide the lynch based on that logic lol.

My vote and TK3s were both made within the last minute of night. Not exactly the same thing. 

This is so dumb anyways. In one argument PR is saying that because I voted Orca in <5 minutes before night I led a bandwagon. In another he is stating that because I voted Gopher with <5 minutes I am separating myself. 

He is doing the same thing he always does, he is twisting everything I post to make it fit his silly narrative. 

Just now, Dome said:

You JUST said you wanted to lynch me over gopher. Which one is it, cowboy? You’re tapdancing. 

Matts is either scum just having fun with this, or he’s having an LVP caliber performance, once again letting the twins get in his head lmao. 

Ive said I would prefer your lynch, but that I am game for either one. Its not my fault you are illiterate. 

Archived