Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's look at the facts.

You voted orca 4 minutes before night 

Dome followed you 

You bailed 

Tk3 voted orca 

Raves switched and secured orca's lynch.  

So yeah I think you can do it.  

So did I do that? Or did they perhaps have their own reads? Do they have the ability to think independently? 

@Dome did you follow me?

@Tk3 Did you follow me?

Im guessing they just preferred to lynch your brother for their own reasons. 

But we will put it to a test:

PR

Ill wait 4 minutes to see if they both vote you. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

There is only one option that makes sense to me with how he is playing this.

@Tk3 => Would you prefer a Gopher lynch or a Dome lynch if you could only chose between the two?

gun to my head.. probably dome

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Tk3 moving is what *MADE* my vote the one to sway the lynch. Is this difficult to understand?

I moved to Gopher, you followed. Then I moved back to Dome.

In FJ's scenario where you are mafia with Gopher, then he is right, you had no legs to flip back to Dome, so you had to stay put.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 my thoughts about you have nothing to do with who posted it but rather about the context of the situations and the results. 

Both of your final votes were more about the appearance what it would look like and not scum hunting or even voting for who you thought was mafia.  

Bro. I spent the entire day 2 explaining why I thought it was Gopher. Malf even made the comment "If you think its Gopher, why is your vote on Dome".

Do you know why? 

I bet you dont. 

Its because Malf hinted earlier in the day that he would pardon Domes lynch. I thought Malf was running a gambit. N2 I even pointed that out right before I switched to Gopher. 

20 hours ago, Malfatron said:

matts is on gopher now i think

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Still on Dome. 

Do you still want to do that plan you mentioned earlier?

I think the SK is going to hit whoever it not lynched.. Hes not going to want an investigation alive.

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 why are you on dome if you dont believe he would do that

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought you were working an angle. But it appears you are not. 

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Gopher

I thought Malf and I were reading it the same way. Apparently he was just going to pardon either lynch. He was hinting at it all day that he didnt want to lynch either one of them. 

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Tk3

Can you explain why you want to avoid a Dome vs Gopher lynch today?

50/50 we get mafia.  Downfall is losing the invest if we mislynch.

Lynching elsewhere is 3/8 chance we get mafia/SK.

I spelled it out earlier, I'll try to recreate the points:

• The only people who know the truth about Dome/Gopher are Dome/Gopher/mafia#2/mafia#3
    • By avoiding making a decision, we force mafia to make a decision. Mafia will have to either:
      • Hit the civ investigator (which in turn gives us a 100% lynch tomorrow rather than 50% today) or
      • Allow the civ investigator to live another day, in which case we grill both Dome and Gopher for their additional invests.
  • If Dome is in fact the mafia in the pair, then he is either legitimately the investigator, or he is the godfather who cannot be accurately investigated (perhaps the stunt would be an attempt to be investigated)
    • By lynching someone else, we have an outside shot at lynching the strongman, who is easily their most valuable member, and probably somewhat hidden.
  • I think I lowkey have an obsession with trying to control a game and direct other people's moves. I can't help it sometimes

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So did I do that? Or did they perhaps have their own reads? Do they have the ability to think independently? 

@Dome did you follow me?

@Tk3 Did you follow me?

Im guessing they just preferred to lynch your brother for their own reasons. 

But we will put it to a test:

PR

Ill wait 4 minutes to see if they both vote you. 

Honestly, I don't really care

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, I had a theory, its gone now. 

Dome

huh?

the entire premise of my argument today is that I do not know the answer to the Dome/Gopher dilemma, and I'm looking for ways out of it, or to increase the odds by pushing it down the road.

I'd be interested to hear your theory though. Hopefully it is as enlightening and hilarious as your last few about me.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I spelled it out earlier, I'll try to recreate the points:

• The only people who know the truth about Dome/Gopher are Dome/Gopher/mafia#2/mafia#3
    • By avoiding making a decision, we force mafia to make a decision. Mafia will have to either:
      • Hit the civ investigator (which in turn gives us a 100% lynch tomorrow rather than 50% today) or
      • Allow the civ investigator to live another day, in which case we grill both Dome and Gopher for their additional invests.
  • If Dome is in fact the mafia in the pair, then he is either legitimately the investigator, or he is the godfather who cannot be accurately investigated (perhaps the stunt would be an attempt to be investigated)
    • By lynching someone else, we have an outside shot at lynching the strongman, who is easily their most valuable member, and probably somewhat hidden.
  • I think I lowkey have an obsession with trying to control a game and direct other people's moves. I can't help it sometimes

Ill still point out:

Killing today gives us a 100% mafia (either today or tomorrow). It also gives us a chance at an investigation *AND* a chance to dig in and lynch the strongman tomorrow with more information. Mafias only move tonight is an investigation (50% chance that they wont get). 

Dome

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

huh?

the entire premise of my argument today is that I do not know the answer to the Dome/Gopher dilemma, and I'm looking for ways out of it, or to increase the odds by pushing it down the road.

I'd be interested to hear your theory though. Hopefully it is as enlightening and hilarious as your last few about me.

The theory was a longshot. I still think you are scum with Dome. But I thought you might be angling that you protected him. 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I have been actively trying to buss my mafia buddies all game, come on now

Who is a definite mafia?  Dome is a 50/50 shot, as is Gopher

Why do you believe Gopher should keep his invest targets to himself but not dome?

I resist the stupid play.  

Leaving dome alive is what I believe mafia would do, hell it's what I would do. He had no invest n2 so he was harmless.  At best he can get 1 more invest in if the protector uses his move on him tonight.  Mafia would take that opportunity to special hunt and try and get the other power roles.  

Yes.

Dome.

Huh?

No.

Okay.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dome has said LOL in almost all his post. He was doing it earlier in the game too. At first I thought it was frustrated civ, now it seems like dishonest scum. 

Should probably just speed round it. Dome

Good posting

Archived