Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:
1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I spelled it out earlier, I'll try to recreate the points:

• The only people who know the truth about Dome/Gopher are Dome/Gopher/mafia#2/mafia#3
    • By avoiding making a decision, we force mafia to make a decision. Mafia will have to either:
      • Hit the civ investigator (which in turn gives us a 100% lynch tomorrow rather than 50% today) or
      • Allow the civ investigator to live another day, in which case we grill both Dome and Gopher for their additional invests.
  • If Dome is in fact the mafia in the pair, then he is either legitimately the investigator, or he is the godfather who cannot be accurately investigated (perhaps the stunt would be an attempt to be investigated)
    • By lynching someone else, we have an outside shot at lynching the strongman, who is easily their most valuable member, and probably somewhat hidden.
  • I think I lowkey have an obsession with trying to control a game and direct other people's moves. I can't help it sometimes

Thanks for answering.  I have my doubts on the percentages making this the smart play.  Would like others to weigh in.

To add

@Tk3  you mentioned the strongman being hidden, who do you suspect?  

Mafia doesn't give a single damn about an investigation. They can use their own investigation (or make something up) for Dome to say as his investigation. The ONLY way we can trust an invest tomorrow is if we lynch among Dome/Gopher and protect the other. That's what we have to do. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Whicker

What's your read on tk3?

Assuming Dome flips scum, at least one of Pickle or Tk3 is mafia. I'd pick Rick at this point but I'll definitely reread them both when this is settled. 

Pickle seems to be avoiding it and I didn't like his reaction to the pardon. Tk3 at least has a Tk3-like reason for avoiding the Dome lynch. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

No way mafia touch either Gopher or Dome 

Yet the fact that I’m alive still is what most people are using to push me lol. I’m still alive so I must be scum. 

i got scum day 1 and he’s gonna ******* outlive me because of malf, probably my favorite guy on the forum lol It’s embarrasing

and somehow it’s gonna get pinned on me like I wasn’t convincing enough and somehow I’m the one who messed up messed up even though I hit on my first invest lol. Malf breaks the golden rule and it leaves me feeling like a ******* chump.

People just pop in place a vote and leave. It’s completely shallow and is why mafia on this website is lame sometimes. Like 3-4 guys are super invested and everyone else treats it like a way to pass time and don’t really play, it mkes it so mafia can literally just sit there and go “nu-uh, nu-uh, nu-uh” because they know the chances of getting truly called out on anthing is almost nothing.

Remember when you “retired” because you were right and knew it and nobody believed you? Well that’s where I’m out but I’m at least gonna finish the game. Calling me out for trying to “appeal to emotion” is funny considering you quit a game due to emotion. Yeah I’m emotional, yeah I’m trying to appeal to emotion. I don’t know what else to do when logic is just being ignored. 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yet the fact that I’m alive still is what most people are using to push me lol. I’m still alive so I must be scum. 

i got scum day 1 and he’s gonna ******* outlive me because of malf, probably my favorite guy on the forum lol It’s embarrasing

and somehow it’s gonna get pinned on me like I wasn’t convincing enough and somehow I’m the one who messed up messed up even though I hit on my first invest lol. Malf breaks the golden rule and it leaves me feeling like a ******* chump.

People just pop in place a vote and leave. It’s completely shallow and is why mafia on this website is lame sometimes. Like 3-4 guys are super invested and everyone else treats it like a way to pass time and don’t really play, it mkes it so mafia can literally just sit there and go “nu-uh, nu-uh, nu-uh” because they know the chances of getting truly called out on anthing is almost nothing.

Remember when you “retired” because you were right and knew it and nobody believed you? Well that’s where I’m out but I’m at least gonna finish the game. Calling me out for trying to “appeal to emotion” is funny considering you quit a game due to emotion. Yeah I’m emotional, yeah I’m trying to appeal to emotion. I don’t know what else to do when logic is just being ignored. 

I'm not going to defend myself or the spotty play of me or others. 

But the last time you called me out for quitting, you were mafia. I've seen you civ-emotional before and this isn't it at all. You immediately trusted Gopher's invest when the civ mindset should have been to be skeptical. You said I would lose alongside Malf, implying you know I'm town. You've been speaking from a position of too much knowledge too many times. 

Gopher, on the other hand, has been very consistent with how I would expect a civ to respond to this situation. 

This game is coming down to the decision between you and Gopher. I want that decision to be made today, and I'm choosing you for mafia. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

But the last time you called me out for quitting, you were mafia. I've seen you civ-emotional before and this isn't it at all. You immediately trusted Gopher's invest when the civ mindset should have been to be skeptical. You said I would lose alongside Malf, implying you know I'm town. You've been speaking from a position of too much knowledge too many times. 

Wait.... you still don’t understand why gophers invest should’ve been trusted?

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Assuming Dome flips scum, at least one of Pickle or Tk3 is mafia. I'd pick Rick at this point but I'll definitely reread them both when this is settled. 

Pickle seems to be avoiding it and I didn't like his reaction to the pardon. Tk3 at least has a Tk3-like reason for avoiding the Dome lynch. 

Thanks for answering.  I get the hunting for another mafia, but the percentages say otherwise.  

If you were to remove Dome  and Gopher from the options, where would you vote?

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm not going to defend myself or the spotty play of me or others. 

Gopher, on the other hand, has been very consistent with how I would expect a civ to respond to this situation. 

This game is coming down to the decision between you and Gopher. I want that decision to be made today, and I'm choosing you for mafia. 

The bolded is absolutely false btw. You know that. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Thanks for answering.  I get the hunting for another mafia, but the percentages say otherwise.  

If you were to remove Dome  and Gopher from the options, where would you vote?

Better question, where would you vote? You keep asking questions. But have you even gave your opinion?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Wait.... you still don’t understand why gophers invest should’ve been trusted?

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Well. I'm a civ. I was skeptical of Gopher's invests. So yeah I guess I still don't get it. 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:34 PM, Malfatron said:

explain why you moved your vote off of pickle.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:41 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Pardon me, but I would like to know why he even moved his vote off me in the first place, and now instantly come back to me.... 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

The bolded is absolutely false btw. You know that. 

"If Gopher is mafia, then Malf deserves to lose. Even more of a reason to vote Dome" 

"Don't you realize that would make you lose as well?"

Archived