Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Well. I'm a civ. I was skeptical of Gopher's invests. So yeah I guess I still don't get it. 

If he fake claims, he’s dead on the spot because it can be countered if he’s wrong.

Giving us his real info is his only option. 

How could he possibly have lied there other than if he said someone was vanilla? He has to give a role, and it has to be correct.

its critical thinking 101

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf confirmed it.

That doesn't change anything. 

Once I called Malf scum, how did Dome know that wasn't a counterclaim? Why was his immediate response "Malf is a civ" rather than "wait is that a founterclaim?"

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

"If Gopher is mafia, then Malf deserves to lose. Even more of a reason to vote Dome" 

"Don't you realize that would make you lose as well?"

....... I’m looking at it from your POV. Not mine. It’s rhetorical, meant to have you take a deeper look at your “logic”

You hid your vote behind malfs bad move like “if my vote is wrong, it’s malfs fault and he deserves to lose”

so I asked if you realized how bad that logic was, which you apparently didn’t. You’re either fine losing if you can blame it on someone else or you’re trying to distance yourself from the vote... either way it makes no sense 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

If he fake claims, he’s dead on the spot because it can be countered if he’s wrong.

Giving us his real info is his only option. 

How could he possibly have lied there other than if he said someone was vanilla? He has to give a role, and it has to be correct.

its critical thinking 101

You're still missing it 

Just now, Dome said:

....... I’m looking at it from your POV. Not mine. It’s rhetorical, meant to have you take a deeper look at your “logic”

You hid your vote behind malfs bad move like “if my vote is wrong, it’s malfs fault and he deserves to lose”

so I asked if you realized how bad that logic was, which you apparently didn’t. You’re either fine losing if you can blame it on someone else or you’re trying to distance yourself from the vote... either way it makes no sense 

But I was pushing you anyway. I clearly wasn't hiding behind anything. I was throwing literally every reason out to get you lynched because I want you lynched. Simple as that. 

Just now, Whicker said:

You're still missing it 

No. I’m. Not. you simply aren’t good enough at this game to understand. Sorry. 

please spell out for me how he could’ve lied and said malf was the pardoner and not been caught in his lie. He’s 100% caught if he’s lying rather than having a fighting chance and clearing someone 

Please. I’m waiting for this lol. Tell me how he could’ve lied. You can’t.

Just now, Whicker said:

But I was pushing you anyway. I clearly wasn't hiding behind anything. I was throwing literally every reason out to get you lynched because I want you lynched. Simple as that. 

And also hiding behind “malfs fault, he deserves to lose” as if you know you wouldn’t be losing in that situation. 

Youre hiding behind malfs move in case you’re “wrong.”

1 minute ago, Dome said:

please spell out for me how he could’ve lied and said malf was the pardoner and not been caught in his lie. He’s 100% caught if he’s lying rather than having a fighting chance and clearing someone 

I just spelled it out for you. So I guess you're right I'm just bad at this game

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

The only way he lies is if Malf is co-mafia and goes along with it. Which is so absurd I didnt even consider that until just now. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I just spelled it out for you. So I guess you're right I'm just bad at this game

You didn’t spell out anything. You just don’t get it, or you’re being obtuse on purpose cause it’s really quite simple. 

gopher 100% has to give up his invest when I outted him. It’s his only play. 

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

That doesn't change anything. 

Once I called Malf scum, how did Dome know that wasn't a counterclaim? Why was his immediate response "Malf is a civ" rather than "wait is that a founterclaim?"

IT does change it. Gopher either had to know the role, or had to know that MAlf would follow along. 

Archived