Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

why would mafia care?

if you stay un'cced and are a cleared civ you are dead either way tonight

To know if i am still a threat to them.  If I have already used my track then they probably wouldn't hit me.

And 

Why would I be dead? 

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

lol maybe I was wrong.. maybe we should have been grilling the newbies all along.

That is how we caught FJ so quickly his first game.

kotn

Yer everyone says they dont wanna vote the new guy d1 or d2.  Didn't I almost get lynched d1 my first game and then I did get lynched d2.  I was able to hand out guns so that was very bad move then lol. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

To know if i am still a threat to them.  If I have already used my track then they probably wouldn't hit me.

And 

Why would I be dead? 

because they have two hits and the only special they have left to look for is the bodyguard

feels like the obvious move for them would be to wipe out all the cleared civs, no?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yer everyone says they dont wanna vote the new guy d1 or d2.  Didn't I almost get lynched d1 my first game and then I did get lynched d2.  I was able to hand out guns so that was very bad move then lol. 

I don't remember. It may not have been your literal first game.

In fact, I think it was your second.

Mafl jumped right in with a meta read on you and you folded so fast lol. It happens to all of us. I got burned hard my first game as mafia. We all learn how to respond to pressure.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't remember. It may not have been your literal first game.

In fact, I think it was your second.

Mafl jumped right in with a meta read on you and you folded so fast lol. It happens to all of us. I got burned hard my first game as mafia. We all learn how to respond to pressure.

Yeah, it wasnt until that one game that I carried you that you became good. 

:P

Just now, Tk3 said:

do not recall

pics or it didn't happen

I dont even remember which game it was. I just remember we had a [spam], you had investigations, and I was your mouthpiece. You ended up nailing like 2-3 moves.

For some reason I think we were others? And you didnt trust me the first day or two.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@KOTN-93 Did you play on this site? 

He joined in Jan. Someone must have a recollection of him playing

Not on here. I played it in college once like 3 years ago. it was called werewolf never heard it called mafia but it makes sense but my friends played so I knew what everything was a the gist of it.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont even remember which game it was. I just remember we had a [spam], you had investigations, and I was your mouthpiece. You ended up nailing like 2-3 moves.

For some reason I think we were others? And you didnt trust me the first day or two.

oh! was it recently? like in the current era with the whickers, the bcbs, etc?

the one with the brothers? we were civs but we had a chatty and we just destroyed the game. we nailed EVERY move and we found out ALL the information and basically toyed with everyone and you got super gloaty.

we were so obnoxious but god that was fun.

I don't remember the details but I just know we were bulletproof and ran the thing

35 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you're avoiding the true nature of my question

did you use them all?

26 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm sure mafia would like to know the answer to this 

24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

why would mafia care?

if you stay un'cced and are a cleared civ you are dead either way tonight

@Pickle Rick

Please do NOT answer these questions.

1 minute ago, KOTN-93 said:

Not on here. I played it in college once like 3 years ago. it was called werewolf never heard it called mafia but it makes sense but my friends played so I knew what everything was a the gist of it.

How did you find us here on this site?

Archived