GDT - Week 12 - Steelers at Broncos

warfelg

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

It was a well designed play meant to beat a terribly designed zone coverage. Dupree didn't get to the flat so another defender ran out there, leaving the middle wide open.

I was talking the 1st completion.  Dupree was playing contain, not the flat.  LaCoste ran a stop and go and Edwards jumped about 5 yards on it.

6 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

they aren't playing Hargrave in these alignments .  They aren't stopping this mediocre offence. Is this a trap game?

Here's the thing; It's not like this Broncos team is terrible. Could've swept the Chargers. Lost to the Chiefs and Rams by a combined 10. Lost to the Texans by 2. this team is a few unlucky bounces from being the 5th or 6th seed. So I wouldn't neccessarily call it a trap game.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Here's the thing; It's not like this Broncos team is terrible. Could've swept the Chargers. Lost to the Chiefs and Rams by a combined 10. Lost to the Texans by 2. this team is a few unlucky bounces from being the 5th or 6th seed. So I wouldn't neccessarily call it a trap game.

I dunno if you want to put it as Keenum bad or Keenum needing to work in, but that's really what it comes down to.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

So Ryan Switzer is gonna be our most important WR today... I guess I'm okay with that... *He says as he bites his nails*

We should all love him and in reality he should be playing more than James Washington.

Archived