GDT - Week 12 - Steelers at Broncos

warfelg

Just now, warfelg said:

We should all love him and in reality he should be playing more than James Washington.

I agree. I just don't know if I think he should be the primary read on a lot of these routes. If Chris Harris is going to take him in the slot that means Juju or AB should be able to beat one of their DBs on a comeback route.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I agree. I just don't know if I think he should be the primary read on a lot of these routes. If Chris Harris is going to take him in the slot that means Juju or AB should be able to beat one of their DBs on a comeback route.

it makes the washington pick another waste then, but I can live with that.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Look, I know that Ryan Switzer's catches create charity money now, but this is a bit ridiculous.

I don't get the hate you have for Ben going to the open guy.  If Switzer, McDonald have 100 in the air and Conner 100 on the ground because they want to stop Juju and Brown then that's fine.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

He's not the primary read.

Just now, warfelg said:

I don't get the hate you have for Ben going to the open guy.  If Switzer, McDonald have 100 in the air and Conner 100 on the ground because they want to stop Juju and Brown then that's fine.

That isn't what it is in the least. I literally argued for it all last week. However, designing your offense around Ryan Switzer beating Chris Harris all night is a stupid idea.

Archived