Week 12 GDT

Superman(DH23)

2 hours ago, lancerman said:

Pats have 2 of those teams numbers and playoff Andy Reid. Again I’ll take my chances. Won’t be a cake walk but this team can go toe to toe with anybody except the very crappy teams

You had the Titans number until things changed this year. What's happened in the past has no bearing on what's happening right now. Those 3 teams are simply better than the Patriots, IMO.

2 hours ago, lancerman said:

Pats have 2 of those teams numbers and playoff Andy Reid. Again I’ll take my chances. Won’t be a cake walk but this team can go toe to toe with anybody except the very crappy teams

You have the Chargers' number? Historically, they've given the Patriots some issues in the playoffs. Yeah, the Patriots have snuck by them, but that was back when the Patriots actually had the better team.

14 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

You had the Titans number until things changed this year. What's happened in the past has no bearing on what's happening right now. Those 3 teams are simply better than the Patriots, IMO.

The best of those teams already lost to them this year 

14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

You have the Chargers' number? Historically, they've given the Patriots some issues in the playoffs. Yeah, the Patriots have snuck by them, but that was back when the Patriots actually had the better team.

You could make a real argument the best Chargers teams of all time were 06 and 07. They beat them both in the playoffs. 

Since 01 the Pats are 8-3 vs them. One of those years was 08 when Brady missed the season, one was 2002 which was the only other season the Pats missed the playoffs. And one was 05 which was probably one of the weaker 2000’s Pats teams. 

Theuve generally been very successful vs the Chargers 

Archived