Sign in to follow this  
BleedTheClock

Does Jarran Reed suck?

.. um no? He been the Seahawks second best defensive lineman this year [behind Clark]. Upped his pass rushing this year all while dealing with being doubled teamed a lot. 

10 minutes ago, animaltested said:

.. um no? He been the Seahawks second best defensive lineman this year [behind Clark]. Upped his pass rushing this year all while dealing with being doubled teamed a lot. 

What @animaltested tested said.

24 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

What prompted this lol @BleedTheClock

I was just thinking about Alabama DL and their success vs. how they stacked up on most people's big boards. I was never that high on Reed and while I didn't think he'd be bad, I did not think he was a top 10-15 player, like a lot of draft boards reflected.

I know interior DL are relatively unheralded, but I hadn't really heard anything about him and was curious as to his success level--or lackthereof. Apparently he's a beast. Question answered.

10 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I was just thinking about Alabama DL and their success vs. how they stacked up on most people's big boards. I was never that high on Reed and while I didn't think he'd be bad, I did not think he was a top 10-15 player, like a lot of draft boards reflected.

I know interior DL are relatively unheralded, but I hadn't really heard anything about him and was curious as to his success level--or lackthereof. Apparently he's a beast. Question answered.

Yeah he has been a very good player for us as everyone else has said him and Clark.