FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

I would also like to note that I had a very random dream that involved Kluber running into something while fielding a ball and had his arm cut off so it's only natural that I trade for him right away.

TBH I have no idea what goes on in my head when I'm sleeping. My dreams are whack sometimes.

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Btw all of the rules are on the first post of this thread. If you forget any settings.

It's 15 picks right now due to the 10 replacement MLB players and then potentially wanting to draft 2019 J2 and MLB draft guys to replace some of your minors if you so choose IIRC. Would stay 15 rounds if we decide to add 5 more MiLB spots next offseason regardless as we'd just draft an additional 5 rather than replacing them, correct?

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It's 15 picks right now due to the 10 replacement MLB players and then potentially wanting to draft 2019 J2 and MLB draft guys to replace some of your minors if you so choose IIRC. Would stay 15 rounds if we decide to add 5 more MiLB spots next offseason regardless as we'd just draft an additional 5 rather than replacing them, correct?

We add 5 more rounds to the end if we decide to add 5 more MiLB spots for next year.

I got a bearded dragon a couple of weeks ago. Lawrence. He(?) is badass. The dogs don't want him dead, which is nice.

I want a young stud 3B or OF, but I'd like to see which one of those Senzel is going to be before committing significant resources.

I like my team and don't want to make many moves right now, but I'd be willing to move either Mondesi or Correa for the right deal. I'm extremely high on both and therefore have depth at the position. I value Correa as a top 10 guy and Mondesi as a top 40 guy.

1 hour ago, Dingo18287 said:

Have a trade to announce regarding our League Mascot:

Broncos get QB Joe Flacco

Ravens get a mid round pick

Any analysis or snarky comments? I heard HH was going hard for him, but wouldn’t offer anything of value. 

This is going right over my head.