FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

More thoughts on that deal earlier today/yesterday.

I'm really hoping Matt Strahm gets a rotation gig. Dude is electric. I'm more than comfortable with my entire pitching staff. That's what allowed me to move Scherzer. I love Joey Lucchesi (bD can attest to that) so I'm hoping for a year two jump there as the Padres "ace" and what not. Hill should be solid. Eovaldi in Boston was damn good. He's a risk but he'll at least help me in Ks and Wins. We'll see what Pineda can do with the Twins but he was worth the late round gamble. I really like Caleb Smith as well. He showed some promise before going down. LIS, I'm pretty satisfied with my pitching.

Upgrading Santana and DeJong to Votto and Segura for the downgrade of Scherzer to Carrasco was definitely worth it regardless. I love Yelich more than anyone but Harper is Harper. He'll have incredible value in an OBP league as is. Plus that 2020 1st? Yeah. I couldn't pass that deal up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

More thoughts on that deal earlier today/yesterday.

I'm really hoping Matt Strahm gets a rotation gig. Dude is electric. I'm more than comfortable with my entire pitching staff. That's what allowed me to move Scherzer. I love Joey Lucchesi (bD can attest to that) so I'm hoping for a year two jump there as the Padres "ace" and what not. Hill should be solid. Eovaldi in Boston was damn good. He's a risk but he'll at least help me in Ks and Wins. We'll see what Pineda can do with the Twins but he was worth the late round gamble. I really like Caleb Smith as well. He showed some promise before going down. LIS, I'm pretty satisfied with my pitching.

Upgrading Santana and DeJong to Votto and Segura for the downgrade of Scherzer to Carrasco was definitely worth it regardless. I love Yelich more than anyone but Harper is Harper. He'll have incredible value in an OBP league as is. Plus that 2020 1st? Yeah. I couldn't pass that deal up.

Youre the one who offered it so i hope you wouldnt pass it up lol

I set up my trade block. I put everyone on the block because no one is off limits if the deal makes sense and there isnt a player I feel I can move due to them being excess. I plan on adding steals as a need on there in addition to the positions I listed. 

3 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

So, I put in a claim for a player, but I have a full roster. If I win the claim do I then choose who I want to drop? It didn't ask when I put a bid on the guy. 

You click the add button, insert your bid and then click next rather than submit. Itll take you to your roster page to select someone to drop.