FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

BK receives:
DH Khris Davis
SS Paul DeJong
2020 5th Round Pick via HH

HH receives:
OF Starling Marte
SS Jean Segura
2020 8th Round Pick via CRAB

My Take: I feel both Marte and Segura are better suited for ROTO leagues than H2H and I didn't really plan on worrying about SB. By grabbing Davis, I get a premiere power hitter and, with DeJong, I'm hoping slotting into the 3 hole behind Carpenter and Goldschmidt (and ahead of Ozuna and Yadi) does him wonders for his power stats. Don't really think the hit in OBP is going to be too brutal. I also felt I needed more possible middle of the order production. I've got a lot of guys that will, seemingly, hit #2 in the lineup. I could've just waited for Eloy and Hiura but, **** it, I wanted Khrush.

Edited by beekay414

Didn't take long.

Nagahide gets

OF Victor Robles & 3B Jeimer Candelario.

bD gets

SP Jose Berrios & OF Aaron Hicks

bD's Take: Exact deal I was looking for, might hurt me long term because Robles has 1st round talent, but I think it's a fair trade and could make my pitching a strength of my team moving forward.

• Like 1

I'm in the exact opposite boat. Robles completes a terrific young offensive group, but my once weak pitching staff is now in complete shambles. I like the deal for me because I get Robles. I like the deal for you because you get the same production for at least a year from Hicks, plus a young ace in Berrios. Really solid both ways.